Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Latinas' call for protests against ICE.

WATCH VIDEO:
    Audio in Spanish

http://wfmzenespanol.com/view/?id=31630 ... NMIGRACION

These "Latinas" are calling for protests against ICE raids on Friday August 22 at 4:00 p.m. in front of local ICE offices.

Crystal Dillman, the fiancee Luis Ramirez, is moved to tears as members of Latina show their support for the couple outside the Schuylkill County Courthouse, in Pottsville, Pa., Monday, Aug. 18, 2008. A preliminary hearings was held for three suspects charged in the beating death of Luis Ramirez, a 25-year-old Mexican immigrant who was severely beaten on July 12, in Shenandoah, Pa. Latina is a Chicago-based grass roots organization working to defend Latino immigrant rights. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)

EMERGENCY CALL TO ACTION:

ATTENTION ALL LATINAS !

FRIDAY, AUGUST 22ND

4 p.m.

JOIN US IN PROTESTS AT I.C.E. OFFICES ACROSS THE NATION !

It is imperative that we send a message to I.C.E., President Bush and the upcoming Democratic Party Convention that there must be AN IMMEDIATE MORATORIUM ON ALL RAIDS, DEPORTATIONS, INCARCERATIONS AND SEPARATION OF FAMILIES.

On the defensive after congressional hearings that raked I.C.E. over the coals for the cruel, abusive and 'Gestapo like' raids in IOWA, I.C.E. responded with a so-called 'humanitarian' way to deport half a million people – AND THEIR U.S. CITIZEN FAMILIES!..

'Operation Scheduled Departure' called for nearly half a million people who have had final orders of deportation, who have no criminal records but are classified as fugitives because they have not left the country, to turn themselves in. I.C.E. promised to give them 3 months to 'settle their affairs' before they were deported. The agency even offered to provide transportation for their U.S. citizen or legal resident children or spouses to leave with them!

Along with this ridiculous and racist 'offer' came the real news !

I.C.E. announced that it has OVER 100 TEAMS of agents working full time to seek out and arrest these 500,000 people who, even according to I.C.E., have done nothing wrong except come to this country, accepted employment from U.S. companies, pay taxes and support their families.

Already we have witnessed I.C.E. agents waiting outside of schools and day care centers to track down parents. I.C.E. has enlisted police in some states to set up road blocks as people come to church on Sunday. I.C.E. agents are coming into our neighborhoods in the dead of night and knocking on our doors, terrorizing our children.

What we have to look forward to in the next six months is a multi-million dollar manhunt aimed at individuals and their families that pose no threat to this nation, are contributing to the economy and have no criminal record or charges against them – all because congressional democrats and republicans were playing politics instead of completing the work of comprehensive immigration reform. Because of their inaction, our entire community, and especially our children, will live in a constant state of fear and hiding and good hardworking families will be destroyed.

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP!

On Friday, August 22nd, we call on all organizations and concerned individuals, but especially LATINAS, to organize protests in front of your local I.C.E. office at 4 p.m. (at your local time) to demand an immediate moratorium on fugitive searches against these 500,000 individuals who have no criminal records.

We call on our people to contact delegates leaving for the Democratic Convention to insure that the Democratic Convention goes on record calling for an immediate moratorium on raids, deportations, incarcerations and separations of families until comprehensive immigration reform is finally agreed on in the next Congress.

Ask your delegates and especially members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus to stand with you on Friday, August 22nd, in front of I.C.E.

We call on Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama to make clear their commitment to our community by joining in this call for an immediate moratorium on the convention floor!

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

Familia Latina Unida/SIN FRONTERAS

LATINA Committee for the FIRST Hundred Days

Co-Chairs

Elvira Arellano, Emma Lozano, Flor Crisostomo

somoslatinas@gmail.com

773-523-8261

2716 W. DIVISION ST

CHICAGO, IL 60622

www.somoslatinas.org

I.C.E. announced that it has OVER 100 TEAMS of agents working full time to seek out and arrest these 500,000 people who, even according to I.C.E., have done nothing wrong except come to this country, accepted employment from U.S. companies, pay taxes and support their families.
    Excuse me while i gag ...
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Sure looks like a foreign invasion to me!

PS. It doesn't look to me like Crystal Dillman is nearly as distraught as Ms. Bologna whose husband and two sons were gunned down in cold blood by an illegal alien.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 'Latinas' call for protests against ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    'Operation Scheduled Departure' called for nearly half a million people who have had final orders of deportation, who have no criminal records
    Umm, skipping out on a final deportation order IS a criminal offense.

I.C.E. announced that it has OVER 100 TEAMS of agents working full time to seek out and arrest these 500,000 people who, even according to I.C.E., have done nothing wrong except come to this country, accepted employment from U.S. companies,
    Guess these ladies have not heard it is a crime for illegal aliens to work in the USA. So is using fake or stolen ID cards. Earth to LATINA, this is not Mexico!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I.C.E. agents are coming into our neighborhoods in the dead of night and knocking on our doors, terrorizing our children.
    See--told you. America is a very dangerous place and you shouldn't have children here. Cute berets, by the way.

Do these people look like they are hiding in the shadows
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It is imperative that ICE step up deportations. American citizens are being demonized and terrorized in their own communities by criminal felons and their supporters.

I seem to recall reading that Crystal was the mother of his child, his girlfriend if you will. Once he died, she became his "fiancee"? I also read somewhere that her 15 year old sister was pregnant? You guessed it, by Crystal's "fiance"!
    "

Look pretty militant to me.

W

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I seem to recall reading that Crystal was the mother of his child, his girlfriend if you will. Once he died, she became his "fiancee"? I also read somewhere that her 15 year old sister was pregnant? You guessed it, by Crystal's "fiance"!
    Yep, seems these two American ladies have the same low morals as the LATINAS do.

Is it going to be a felony if the illegals do not turn themselves in to ICE?

In other words are these 500,000 going to do jail time?

DEPORT ALL OF THE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast