Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican society provides many other barriers to learning. Culturally it isn't valued at all and these criminals (and their offspring) only see education as a means to stay put here in the US. They don't want anything out of it but to use it as an inverted underground railroad to subsidy.

Mexico isn't a poor country. Take for example a poor country like Romania...They have done everything they can under the enormous iron hammer of oppression to preserve learning and education. Mexico has done nothing, they do not value it, it only provides a babysitter for their kids.

HOw can they continue to get welfare for each kid when I needed assistance when I was pregnant they made me sign a waiver saying that any other kids I had would not be entitled to welfare. And, I didn't even get any welfare assistance and it was just after my husband had lost his job. So I don't understand how they do it or get away with it, is it because they have no social? The laws don't apply to them? I guess there are second class citizens and it's US citizens who are the second class citizens.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234