Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She was way to easy on him....these conservatives are getting scared and turning into mush. ( Fairness Doctrine)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

She wasn't as hard as she could have been, I agree.

I did think it was funny when she told him the Repubs ran exactly the candidate he would want (Juan McAmnesty), based on what he said, and that candidate went down in flames, at which point Klondike had virtually no response.

If people like Laura, with their finger on the pulse of the people, shouldn't be the ones setting the agenda, who should be? Tired, dried up, old elitist neocons like Klondike? I think not!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

He is an idiot to begin with, I can not stand the man, he is an old fool
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Does Laura still have her national radio spot?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laura's not on Salem anymore, but is still syndicated on other stations. I hear some of her when the Mexican music station isn't walking on it.

Kondracke is nuts. I remember when the talk show hosts were reluctant to go against Bush at all and wouldn't say much on illegals. People calling and writing turned most of them around. Michael Leadhead is still for "more the merrier."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12