Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham Giving McCain STRAIGHT TALK EXPRESS!!

Bill Bennett this morning, crying in his coffee indicating that...people being mean and unfair to McCain.
    ( I didn't hear the whole thing....but that's the message I got)

Laura now taking a strong and more honest stand for "the people"!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.lauraingraham.com/site;jsess ... 1BE51ACF4F

There's the Laura Ingraham link. I believe it will be well worth listening to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laura giving McCain a lecture, it's great!!

Please listen in if you can

Why would anyone want to pay a monthly or yearly fee to hear her say what you can hear from many others on the radio for free? Sorry, but it looks like she's trying to cash in on a subject everyone is interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Why would anyone want to pay a monthly or yearly fee to hear her say what you can hear from many others on the radio for free? Sorry, but it looks like she's trying to cash in on a subject everyone is interested in.
    Listen here for free.
    http://ktkz.townhall.com/
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Shadow,

I agree, Seems like everyone is in it for the money doesn't it?

She already makes plenty of money off her radio show and books.
    If I could listen for free, I might be inclined to buy one of her books. Since she isn't on the radio in my area the only way I can listen is on the net but I won't pay for it.

I too, have a recorded podcast (or I can have one real soon) of me giving John McCain a lecture and a real toung lashing if anyone wants to pay $6 a month, let me know so I can get it recorded tonight. You can also email me your own rant and I will record that with my name on it as well, it all just cost $49 a year.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

JDPA
    Thanks for the link.

I will try to listen tomorrow. I know she has been around a while but I have never really been able to hear her on the rdio, I will listen and see what she is about.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    JDPA
    Thanks for the link.

I will try to listen tomorrow. I know she has been around a while but I have never really been able to hear her on the rdio, I will listen and see what she is about.
    Laura Ingraham is the voice of the younger conservatives.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams