Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE LAWS ARE UPSIDE DOWN

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY SYMPATHY, I KNOW WHERE I STAND. I JUST DON'T THINK AN AMNESTY LAW SHOULD PASS FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO STAY, IF THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT TO A LEGAL REFORM THEN I SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE A RIGHT TO LEGALIZE MY HUSBAND AS A U.S. CITIZEN. I'M NOT SORRY FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIVED HERE ILLEGALLY (WE ARE IN ARIZONA), MANY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME LEGAL TROUGH MARRIAGE EVEN FALSE MARRIAGES.

those who get caught arranging marriages are also getting prosecuted, too

Re: THE LAWS ARE UPSIDE DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by yeson1070
    I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY SYMPATHY, I KNOW WHERE I STAND. I JUST DON'T THINK AN AMNESTY LAW SHOULD PASS FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO STAY, IF THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT TO A LEGAL REFORM THEN I SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE A RIGHT TO LEGALIZE MY HUSBAND AS A U.S. CITIZEN. I'M NOT SORRY FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIVED HERE ILLEGALLY (WE ARE IN ARIZONA), MANY PEOPLE HAVE BECOME LEGAL TROUGH MARRIAGE EVEN FALSE MARRIAGES.
    first off, a hint, all caps is considered rude, its a form of yelling.....fyi

next, if you are a legal citizen in this country, you can sponsor your husband for citizenship.

Unlike the propoganda states, there is a pathway to citizenship, and no one is going to fault you for who you desired to marry, he just needs to follow the rules, get his green card, then in, I believe its 5 years, apply for citizenship

other than the costs up front, its a relatively easy process, no matter what people say, it really is

If they have lived here illegally for over 6 months you cannot marry them and get a greencard. You need proof of where and when you entered the country. This is what the immigration law is at this time.
    As for the marriage for greencard deal many people who go that route get themselves in viotile relationships where often times they are abused. Then they cannot go and get a temporary visa that they are entitled to as the truth would come out and they would be deported and the American jailed. There is alot of that here in South Florida.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem with an amnesty is that now your husband, with your sponsorship, can get in line behind all the other illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    The problem with an amnesty is that now your husband, with your sponsorship, can get in line behind all the other illegals.
    I don't know about that, doesn't he have to wait 10 years to since he was deported?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I don't know about that, doesn't he have to wait 10 years to since he was deported?
    at least

It is 10 years and that doesn't guarantee they would even be allowed residency after that time.

That's the law.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MW
    miguelina wrote:

That would depend upon whether he was voluntarily or involuntarily deported.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn