Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lawsuit Filed Against the City of Houston!!!

I got this email from a local group here in Houston:

"For about a year we have been working with Judicial Watch to get them to file suit against the City of Houston for its sanctuary city policies.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY! Please come down if you can and show your support!

Tomorrow Judicial Watch will have a press conference to announce the lawsuit they have filed on behalf of Jocelyn Johnson on the death of her husband HPD Officer Rodney Johnson.

This is to stop the lax policies of the City of Houston regarding its Sanctuary city policy. We must stop the crime. It is all about the crime.

Please go to the Houston Police Officers Union at 1600 State Street; Houston, TX 77007. Time 12:00 PM."

I will pass on any information I get over this litigation. THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

this is exactly what needs to happen as elected politicians will not get us results.

Where have the lawyers been for Americans?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call the ACLJ.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

My wife and are headed over to hear the press conference. We will try to get video of the whole thing.

The local group here is US Border Watch headed by Bob Price.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    My wife and are headed over to hear the press conference. We will try to get video of the whole thing.

The local group here is US Border Watch headed by Bob Price.
    YES!!! Thanks BigTex! Let us know what happened ASAP! Looking at all the comments at the Houston Chron every time there is an illegal immigration story, I would say you have 80% support from the residents.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Way to gooooo!!! Good Luck to you and your state!!!

RED ALERT:AMNESTY IN THE WORKS!!
    "PLEASE TAKE ACTION"
    CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-154674.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Fantastic!!! Give 'em hell!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Looks like it didn't turn out so good. We were not able to make it out of our community because of the flooding but did get this email from Bob Price of US Border Watch:

Temporary Bad News Folks!

Judicial Watch President, Thomas Fitton, came out of a closed door meeting between Mrs. Rodney Johnson and her Houston attorneys and cancelled the scheduled press conference. His only public statement was that there had been a legal hitch and the lawsuit was not being filed at this time.

He said it is still Judicial Watch's intent and desire to file a lawsuit against the City of Houston in regards to its "alleged" sanctuary city policies. Beyond that he could not say much.

After this, I had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Johnson briefly. She was surrounded by her attorneys so she was unable to say much other than she knew who we (USBW) were and appreciated our efforts.

At this time I don't know if the suit will move forward with Judicial Watch and Mrs. Johnson working together, but we will find a way to move this agenda forward. There are plenty of other cases. Officer Rick Salter's case is probably even more on point.

Thanks to you all for your interest in following and discussing this important matter. Please stay on focus with contacting Houston City Council and the Mayor's office to make sure they pass the 287g training for Houston City Jailers.

Keep up the fight! We will prevail!

Bob Price
    US Border Watch
    Certified Member