Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal or Illegal Mexican Immigration, What's the Difference?

This post is not to be taken too seriously, it's just for fun (I'm playing the Devil's advocate):

Illegal or legal immigration, by 2050, Mexicans will be the majority population in America, and by that time when they have the majority vote, they will most likely just vote to abolish the border between the U.S.A. and Mexico, making it just one continuous country.

So, why even bother . . .

immigration

HOPEFULLY THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. AMERICA IS UNIQUE BECAUSE IT'S MADE UP OF MANY DIFFERENT RACES AND CULTURES, BUT YET, HAS ONE SET OF ONENESS.
    MEXICANS WANT TO 'EXTEND THEIR POPULATION EXPLOSION' INTO AMERICA. THEY HAVE NO DESIRE TO ASSIMILATE, BECAUSE THEIR ARROGANCE MAKES THEM FEEL THAT THEY DERSERVE TO BE HERE, AND THAT IT IS NOT A PRIVILEDGE. THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF TRYING TO LEARN OUR HISTORY, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THEM SO UNDESIRABLE AS IMMIGRANTS.
    I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE AND THAT OUR POLITICIANS ARE FINALLY REALIZING THE IMPACT OF THIS INTRUSION BY MEXICANS, AND OTHER LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES.

THERE I GO AGAIN, 'LUMPING' THIS ENTIRE GROUP INTO ONE. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TOWARD ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MIGRATE LEGALLY (BY OUR LAWS) INTO AMERICA. ANY OTHER MEANS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: immigration

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    [b]HOPEFULLY THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
    But the thing is that for this to not happen, policies would have to be put in place that would be considered "racist" "fascist" and "nazi/eugenic." Can that ever happen? For example, politicians would actually have to single out the Mexican race as taking over, breeding too much, and so forth. Laws would actually have to be passed restricting the number of children Mexican-Americans can have, like in China. We are talking about actual forceful sterilization, you know, the whole "Third Reich" enchilada. Even if we banned any further immigration, instead of them becoming the majority by 2050, they will become the majority by perhaps 2100 instead by sheer high fertility rates of current Mexican-American legal citizens.

So, why even bother

AA,

You are mixing apples and oranges and I don't see the humor in it. Enforcing our existing immigration laws is not fascist nor does it have anything to do with race or Nazis.

You should put a lid on that language because many of us are vetrans and my family helped defeat the fascists in the S. Pacific and the Arden Forest.

Mexicans is not the right term to use. Many of our illegal aliens are not Mexicans although a majority are we think. In truth, nobody knows.

Pro-illegal alien and pro-illegal immigration advocates are the ones that bring up Mexicans, Nazism, and fascism as part of their attempt to distract from the real issues.

We are Americans. We are the ones that defeated the Nazis. We are the home of racial sensitivity and civil rights.

That does not mean that we will allow open borders, anarchy, closed schools and hospitals, violent gangs etc.. and the other 101 reasons Americans care about this issue.

Please notice the official ALIPAC platform. Secure the borders, crack down on employers, remove incentives, and deport illegals convicted of crimes.

If these 4 things are done, America's illegal alien population will begin to shrink instead of grow. Our existing laws call for this.

Do you suggest that the lawmakers that made these laws are fascists or Nazis? Do you suggest that we should focus on Mexico and Mexicans and make this a racial issue as our opponents would have people believe?

Consider this an official warning AA. We don't allow that kind of aspersion and race baiting on these boards. Please read the rules carefully and stick to them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see the humor in it.
    Humor is subjective.

Enforcing our existing immigration laws is not fascist nor does it have anything to do with race or Nazis.
    You are confused. My statement was that people would perceive policies as such if they were meant to preserve the European Christian heritage of America. I stated that the abolition of the Mexican/American border under the current ethos was inevitable because people like you (Whites) don't have the will-to-power necessary to radically transform our culture from being very "open" to being one of protectionism.

You should put a lid on that language because many of us are vetrans and my family helped defeat the fascists in the S. Pacific and the Arden Forest.
    What does this comment have to do with my argument?

Mexicans is not the right term to use. Many of our illegal aliens are not Mexicans although a majority are we think. In truth, nobody knows.
    This type of "sensitivity" will not do anything to save American culture.

Pro-illegal alien and pro-illegal immigration advocates are the ones that bring up Mexicans, Nazism, and fascism as part of their attempt to distract from the real issues.
    Again, you are confused by what my argument was.

We are Americans. We are the ones that defeated the Nazis. We are the home of racial sensitivity and civil rights.
    Exactly, which is why under this current ethos, the Mexican invasion is inevitable.

Consider this an official warning AA.
    If you want me to leave, just say so and I will voluntarily leave. The truth is, Whites just don't have the brains and general mentality to mobilize and get things of this calibre done, or at least not in an ultra multicultural society like America. Good luck fighting the pro-illegal immigration Jewish political organizations with their super-high intelligence, great wealth, extreme political clout, and ethnocentric unity.

God Bless,

Some Asian Guy

While groups like LA RAZA, MALDEF, CARECEN etc, kind of make one think something like this could happen. I don't think it ever will. We know that more Hispanic citizens then the Republican Party believes want immigration controls too! My Colombian wife knows that another 100 million Latin immigrants will destroy this country socially and economically.

It is all about jobs and money and who has and who does not! If Cuba ever eliminates Castro, the sons and daughters of 60's Cuban exiles are not going back to Cuba other than to visit a beach. THEY are Americans and like the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Hamburgers etc etc. Those old exiles want to return but the kids don't!

The only real problem with immigration has to do with our standard of living, social programs, and language. Our country is in debt, both personal and government! Our social security, medical programs and public schools are in rotten shape in many ways. We do not manufacture like before and we import people. How can this be a good society long term with 500 million people competeing for natural resources etc?

If China had a border with the US the Chinese would be here more than Mexicans! More Argentinians would be here than Mexicans if those countries switched geographical places with the US!

Asian-American--Americans are stronger willed than you may realize. Americans are not weak; Americans know how to defend their nation; Americans have a learning curve right now to catch up on because much of what has been happening has been building behind lies, deception and treason. It has taken great effort on the part of many to just get a few of us where we are now with a grip on the seriousness of the situation but the issue is now of monumental proportion and as soon as Americans across the country both learn, absorb, and comprehend the situation--they will as they always have solve the political problem creating the situation and then by the best means possible secure the borders; deport illegal aliens; proscute those who violated our laws; and participated in this insult and damage to American Citizens.

If you are Asian American....then you should already know this. If not, learn this lesson quickly:

Don't ever underestimate the American People!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn