Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal or illegal, that was my question!

Good morning ALIPAC!

I have had an interesting morning to say the least.

My 19 year old son was on his way to work, and as he drove out of our drive way there was a landscaping truck with hispanics coming on to the property. We have a security gate and they have to have the code to get in. But because my son had already gone through the gate the gate was still open and they drove right in. They did not have to use the key pad. So he turned around to come back and called me to let me know that the truck had pulled up to the house next door. There are only 2 homes down this driveway ours and the one next door that is for sale and vacant. As it turned out the owner had hired this company to do landscaping.
    I called my husband at work, and asked him to call the home owners son, who we bought our house from, to let him know that I would be questioning whether or not these people were in this country legally. He said he understands were I'm coming from and that he had no problem with it. Well, his father works for him, and I guess he was at the office at the time my husband called because not 5 minutes later he showed up over here to talk to the owner of the landscaping company.

In the mean time the owner of the company had arrived and I spoke to the him, and asked if they, the workers, were in this country legally. He said "they have been with me for 12 years". I told him that did not mean anything to me, and I asked did they have green cards. When I asked about the green cards he stuttered, and said that they would just leave and that he would call the home owner and tell him why they were leaving. But the home owner got here and they talked for a few minutes and he left. When he left the home owner came down to speak to me and asked me what was going on. He said that it was his property and he could hire whom ever he wanted, and that if I had a problem with them that I should have called the police. I told him that when he hires illegals that puts me, my family, and the other neighbors at risk because you do not know who these people are. I explained to him that a young mother was murdered by an illegal in the house that I grow up in and her killer, as far as I know has NOT been caught. We ended our conversation and he left.

He probably thinks I have a screw loose for questioning, but who cares what he thinks! I also took pictures of the truck, and the workers.
    How can so many Americans turn a blind eye to this invasion?

How can so many Americans turn a blind eye to this invasion?
    The main answer is GREED!!!

Banned
    The greed for the almighty dollar.Call ice and report them people in are doing it Lexington KY.they are being checked out and alot of employers are losing their hispanics workers.even if ice dont show up just you alone just start talking around the neighborhood say i hear ice is watching around the place looking for illegals and fining the employers for hiring them word will get around that way and put a scare into them.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    The greed for the almighty dollar.Call ice and report them people in are doing it Lexington KY.they are being checked out and alot of employers are losing their hispanics workers.even if ice dont show up just you alone just start talking around the neighborhood say i hear ice is watching around the place looking for illegals and fining the employers for hiring them word will get around that way and put a scare into them.
    That's racial profiling.
    ------------------------

Banned
    You gotta do what you gotta do Ill do whatever it takes to get rid of them Its like the old song YOU MAYBE WRONG BUT YOU MAYBE RIGHT.But a little white lie around the neighborhood dont hurt plus it works.

Well, that would be such an inconvenience for him to lose his cheap illegal labor, how dare you!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

We need more people like you!!!!!!!!! Thank you for standing up to them!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    You gotta do what you gotta do Ill do whatever it takes to get rid of them Its like the old song YOU MAYBE WRONG BUT YOU MAYBE RIGHT.But a little white lie around the neighborhood dont hurt plus it works.
    I agree duckman, and I will profile anyone that comes on my property.
    I have done it before, and I have asked them to leave, and I will do it again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Thanks Kiara, I try to do my part. I have probably made the neighbor mad, but my family lives here and they don't. We go for weeks at a time without see anyone up there. I hope they get a buyer soon, and I hope that they will not hire illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Thanks Kiara, I try to do my part. I have probably made the neighbor mad, but my family lives here and they don't. We go for weeks at a time without see anyone up there. I hope they get a buyer soon, and I hope that they will not hire illegals.
    I pray that you don't have an illegal buy the home. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast