Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Hey thats right.Ive said on here before my wife and i 3 years ago built a new home.We done our own contracting if they worked illegals they didnt work here.I already had my roofer thats stevetheroofer.You ask employers that if they work illegals and get mad act like they were offended i just tell em im offended buy cutting the throats of american workers and im mad as hell at you for it.OLE THE GREED FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR and cheap labor is exactly what it is cheap and half assed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    We need more people like you!!!!!!!!! Thank you for standing up to them!!!!!
    Thanks Kiara, I try to do my part. I have probably made the neighbor mad, but my family lives here and they don't. We go for weeks at a time without see anyone up there. I hope they get a buyer soon, and I hope that they will not hire illegals.
    I pray that you don't have an illegal buy the home. Good luck!
    That would not be good!

Banned
    Very informative website and you can also file a complaint with them.

The biggest incentive for illegal aliens to come to the United States is to find work. If there are no employers willing to hire the illegal aliens, then the flood of illegal aliens will subside.

So the purpose of this website is to expose "alleged" employers of illegal aliens. In this effort we need your help. First, if you know of a suspected employer of illegal aliens report them here.

Second, search or browse the "alleged" employers of illegal aliens and, if you are compelled by the evidence, email them telling them you will no longer patronize their business. In the same email, make sure they know that you will also tell everyone you know NOT to patronize their business. We've got pre-written emails to help you do this.

Finally, use our website to report these "alleged" employers to the proper authorities. Again, we've got emails already written that you can send off at the touch of a button.

There are currently:

6178 employers from
    50 states

listed on WeHireAliens.com that "allegedly" hire illegal aliens.

Users have made 58967 reports to Law Enforcement.

Users have made 2242 complaints to employers on this site.

http://www.wehirealiens.com/

The landscaper told the home owner that he was going to send a crew of "white guys" to do the work. As of right now they have not returned.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Hey thats right.Ive said on here before my wife and i 3 years ago built a new home.We done our own contracting if they worked illegals they didnt work here.I already had my roofer thats stevetheroofer.You ask employers that if they work illegals and get mad act like they were offended i just tell em im offended buy cutting the throats of american workers and im mad as hell at you for it.OLE THE GREED FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR and cheap labor is exactly what it is cheap and half assed.
    Well said duckman. It's not cheap labor for us (on more than one way), since the "contractor" charges us the same regardless if his crew is legal or illegal. It's ALL about greed.

rwright, make sure to ask if the "white" guys are legal too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

contractor work

The problem is this is independent contractor work we suspect. We only know of WY which doesnt allow it but companies get around it by one I9 for several people which is illegal.

We deal with this daily so we dont even bother to look for work as illegals under cut the pay and they take the hours too.

Every time people call for e verify we have to remind them this work doesnt cmoe under it and it also doesnt come under the I 9.

Thank you for what you did too.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Very informative website and you can also file a complaint with them.

The biggest incentive for illegal aliens to come to the United States is to find work. If there are no employers willing to hire the illegal aliens, then the flood of illegal aliens will subside.

So the purpose of this website is to expose "alleged" employers of illegal aliens. In this effort we need your help. First, if you know of a suspected employer of illegal aliens report them here.

Second, search or browse the "alleged" employers of illegal aliens and, if you are compelled by the evidence, email them telling them you will no longer patronize their business. In the same email, make sure they know that you will also tell everyone you know NOT to patronize their business. We've got pre-written emails to help you do this.

Finally, use our website to report these "alleged" employers to the proper authorities. Again, we've got emails already written that you can send off at the touch of a button.

There are currently:

6178 employers from
    50 states

listed on WeHireAliens.com that "allegedly" hire illegal aliens.

Users have made 58967 reports to Law Enforcement.

Users have made 2242 complaints to employers on this site.

http://www.wehirealiens.com/
    Thanks!

I have used their site before. I took pictures this morning of the truck and of the workers.

Re: contractor work

Quote Originally Posted by jmfay
    The problem is this is independent contractor work we suspect. We only know of WY which doesnt allow it but companies get around it by one I9 for several people which is illegal.

We deal with this daily so we dont even bother to look for work as illegals under cut the pay and they take the hours too.

Every time people call for e verify we have to remind them this work doesnt cmoe under it and it also doesnt come under the I 9.

That's a major problem if they are working on/at your home and get hurt. If their employer is calling them "independent contractors", it means he/she is NOT paying for workmen's comp nor are they covered by the employers insurance.

If they get hurt on your property, they will sue you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: contractor work

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by jmfay

That's a major problem if they are working on/at your home and get hurt. If their employer is calling them "independent contractors", it means he/she is NOT paying for workmen's comp nor are they covered by the employers insurance.

If they get hurt on your property, they will sue you.
    He didn't say they were independent contractors, and they were driving one of his company trucks.
    Also, I checked to see if he is registered with E-verify. NOT!

Banned
    I didnt discriminate when i contracted my house we made it very clear any illegal white black yellow or red if they werent legal not welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast