Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

legal Mexican Immigrants?

Are there any legal immigrants working in the fields and in the jobs that supposedly Americans won't do? Are they all illegal?

I think once they become legal they get a better job, make this 20 million citizens then 20 more will have to come to do the jobs that legal immigrants won't do.

So - they become legal - then want a better paying job with benefits - then we have to have another onslaught of illegals to do these jobs - and it goes on and on - where does it stop?

Why in gods green earth are we not using criminals in jail to work out in the fields? I would rather my taxes go to paying for more cops to monitor the criminals in the fields than to welfare for illegals.

I think I found this on numbersUSA.com

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.

I want to add that after sept. there are not too many crops left to pick until June the following year. Why are they hanging out the whole year?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are no crops to pick here in Indiana where I live. The illegals are working in manufacturing and construction, taking the middle class americans jobs. Some work at mcdonald's where the american teenagers use to work.

So- is why do they swim the river, trek over the desert? Is it that difficult to get whatever they need to get to work her legally?

Also, I'm watching CNN right now about illegals and what they go through to get here and then to get them back. I feel that they are trying to get us (Americans) to feel sorry for them.

The media needs to focus on how illegals have affected Americans lives.

Alot of them have been brought here in the back of semi-trailers through the port of entry by employer's and alot of them get a visa to come here on vacation and never leave. I know all the women and children I see are not walking through the desert. When you see them in the back of pick up trucks or climbing the wall or walking through the desert they are never women and children, just young hispanic men. I saw a girl hid inside a glove compartment on tv the other day, open the glove compartment and there was her face. They hide in trunks and places in vehicles you would never think of hiding and go right through the port of entry.

It's a good question, but can you clarify of you are referring to permanent residents or guest workers legal immigrants.

Some companies get work visas for people to do the specific job of picking crops. Here in Tucson an employer gets temp. work visa for ice cream vendors that push mobile carts.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Alot of them have been brought here in the back of semi-trailers through the port of entry by employer's and alot of them get a visa to come here on vacation and never leave. I know all the women and children I see are not walking through the desert. When you see them in the back of pick up trucks or climbing the wall or walking through the desert they are never women and children, just young hispanic men. I saw a girl hid inside a glove compartment on tv the other day, open the glove compartment and there was her face. They hide in trunks and places in vehicles you would never think of hiding and go right through the port of entry.
    I always wondered about them coming here on vacation and not going home...guess you've answered my question.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Isn't it funny, everytime they mention them on the news media they always show them in the fields working lol you never see them working at the real jobs they are taking!
    Build the dam fence post haste!