Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And one more thing. If things are so bad back in your countries that you cannot speak up for yourselves, LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW TRYING TO SPEAK UP FOR YOU, why don't we hear you telling US and our government that things are so bad you're being silenced by dangerous means.

Why don't you tell our president these things. Are you interested in ONLY YOURSELVES or do you care about your fellow countrymen left behind ? What about the children who are "stuck" there ?

THEY CAN'T ALL COME TO AMERICA !! Do you think otherwise ? To US it appears that you do.

Americans ARE compassionate, and we WANT to see you happy, and healthy and doing well. But we cannot make that happen for you. Only YOU can make it happen for your country.

It's time for you to take more pride in yourselves and in your countries.
    That's what will make this a better world.

And by the way, if you do things right you will find the American people very supportive of you and willing and anxious to have our country support YOU, not your presidents' and our president's "friendship", but YOU.

AND if and when we need more workers, WE'LL let you know. There are other people around the world who might be interested too, you know.

Now here I am in MY country saying all this for YOU, (risking making GWB madder than a hornet's nest ) why don't YOU stand up and say something not for YOURSELVES individually, but for the people YOU LEFT BEHIND !!

Cause they aren't all coming HERE, that's for sure. You're going to have to find a new country to invade.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are 11 million illegal immigrants working in the US. Have you thought of what would happen to the US economy if all these 11 million illegal immigrants were deported tomorrow?
    Hmmm, let's analyze this.

In the first place, there are at least 20 million illegal aliens inside the US. If, and I can't prove it one way or the other and neither can you, ELEVEN million of those people are working illegally, if they were to be deported that would mean that 11 million of the 14million Americans who are unemployed or underemployed could have a job. Sounds good to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Trolls, trolls, trolls.........You people never learn. No matter how much you poke and attempt to make us mad so you can catch us saying something you can use against us, it never works.

The real reason Americans are tired of ILLEGAL ALIENS is just that, they came here ILLEGALLY!!!

I said this once before, but I'll say it again. What would happen if I decided that on the other end of town there was this nice big house, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, great yard, etc.. And since my family currently lives in a tiny place, way too small for us, and it is pretty run down, we up and move in to this big house on the other side of town. Well consequently, that house is already occupied, and we never paid for it, and we did not work hard to have it. What do you think would happen to me and my family if the owners of this house called local police?
    WE WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR BREAKING AND ENTERING!! WHY? BECAUSE IT IS NOT OUR HOME, AND NEVER WAS. WE DID NOT EARN IT, THEREFORE IT IS NOT OURS. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO ENTER SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME AND TAKE UP RESIDENCE THERE JUST BECAUSE OURS IS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AND BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE US.

This is no different than illegal aliens from Mexico, Central America and other nations to come here illegally and take up residence and then start demanding we take care of them and their children. It's plain ludicrous.

We each are responsible for our own situatins, good and bad. The constitution states the "pursuit of happiness", that is for the citizens only and does not mean to go and take what someone else has to be happy. It simply means we, the CITIZENS, have the right to pursue our own happiness. This means being within the law and within moral standards of what's right.

So, since illegal aliens are not citizens, and have already broken our immigration laws, they have absolutely no rights here, and never should.

As for these poor people starving, you mean they cannot grow some food in a little garden? Can they fish? My father told stories of how his life was during and a little after the depression, they lived off of fish, local berries, wild carrots and dandelion greens and some homegrown vegetables (I used to think it was one of those "I walked ten miles uphill in the snow everyday" stories, but it's not, I verified it with two uncles).

So what's so different about these people that they cannot do the same for themselves? What did people do before there was grocery stores?

And, last but not least, I stand by my opinion that no child should have to do without their fathers. No amount of money can replace that. That man should have been doing something for his family right where he was at. They have jobs down there, they just want the ones we have here more.

DON'T TRY TO USE THE "PURSUIT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM" WITH US, AS THIS GUY IS NOT AN AMERICAN, HE IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS FOR AMERICANS OR THOSE WHO LEGALLY BECOME AMERICANS.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know why you let people like MarionC get under your skin like that. You have legitimate come backs. Take advantage of them.

Illegal aliens ARE CRIMINALS in the US. They are breaking the law by even being here in the first place. What part of ILLEGAL don't you understand?

Also, the vast majority of illegal aliens have broken other laws and committed crimes through documents fraud and identity theft. They break the law again when they take a job it is illegal for them to have.

Where else in life do you have people that break so many laws in succession and then suddenly stop their illegal behavior? Does not make sense?

You speak as if there is a line where illegal aliens break all of these laws and then suddenly stop engaging in further criminal actions.

There is a line sister. It's called the US Border.

Illegal aliens are at the very least thieves, trespassers, and fraudsters and that is just the minimum level of criminal conduct. Many go much further than that.

W

What if American Elizabeth is not born in the US and born in Mexico? Would Elizabeth not want to have a better life and more opportunities? And if everyone should stay in their own country no matter how bad life is, then how do Americans justify their existence in the US? Aren't most of them immigrants from Europe and all over the world fleeing hardship - from famines to political persecutions?

It's sad to see Americans go backwards from enlightenment to the dark ages
    Vivian- you aren't thinking-
    first - not everyone can come to the united States. We aren't that wealthy. millions of people in the united states - born here are poor- many are homeless- many cannot afford a college degree.
    we don't owe the world a living or a handout- as a matter of fact the united states is close to being a third world country- and the 20 million illegals are helping with that-
    would you come to this country and help the poor here ? no, if the united states dries up as a cash cow - you will go to Sweden or some other place that promises easy money.

Every person who come here illegally makes the united states poorer not better- sure the global capitialists benefit but then reducing the world to slavery is their goal.
    maybe if the mexican peasants had educated themselves and used birth control they wouldnt have the conditions or oppression they have endured.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Junius, when I capitalized to MarionC, it was only to attempt to get these points through her thick skull. It's not anger or exasperation.

If she thought that finding one typo error on my part was going to get me mad, she has another thing coming.

I type big when I have a point I want to get across, same as when my kids are arguing and not listening to me, I yell across the room.

Anyways I would have been back earlier, but I had to shower, I felt slimy from the troll bits that got all over me!!!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DON'T TRY TO USE THE "PURSUIT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM" WITH US, AS THIS GUY IS NOT AN AMERICAN, HE IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS FOR AMERICANS OR THOSE WHO LEGALLY BECOME AMERICANS.
    American Elizabeth, I was wondering when did I, or anyone else, in our postings mention "The American Dream" which you refer to. Incidentally, in my email with my husband, he did mention Americans don't want to share the American dream with the others. Now how did this happen? Have you been looking into my email?

One common denominator that I've noticed about "trolls" is that they're "bitter". They have absolutely NO FACTS to back up their case, they are losing the battle, they know it, and so they're very bitter.

We, on the other hand are "angry", and rightfully so. There's a difference between "angry" and "bitter". We have an enormous amount of "facts" to back up our argument, we are winning this battle over lawful vs. unlawful, and we, the legal citizens and residents of our country are going to be the ones who decide what will eventually happen to the illegal immigration problem in our country.

...because they do not want to put out the effort to make their own potentially prosperous nation what it could be.

American Elizabeth, that is very well said. Everyone should put out the effort to make their own potentially prosperous nation what it could be. If Americans can do it, why can't other nationalities? Sure there are problems like corruption, but don't people want to clean up their country for economic growth, wealth for the people, and most of all, for national pride?

Vivian- you aren't thinking-
    first - not everyone can come to the united States. We aren't that wealthy. millions of people in the united states - born here are poor- many are homeless- many cannot afford a college degree.

Some of the richest and most successful people in the world grew up in desperately poor families, had barely enough to eat, with barely a roof over their head. As far as I know, a lot of Hong Kong property billionaires did not even finish high school.
    As for those who cannot afford a college degree, they can apply for financial aid. As long as you have the will and perseverance, you can achieve much in life.

we don't owe the world a living or a handout- as a matter of fact the united states is close to being a third world country- and the 20 million illegals are helping with that-
    would you come to this country and help the poor here ? no, if the united states dries up as a cash cow - you will go to Sweden or some other place that promises easy money.

It's true the US doesn't owe the world a living or a handout. Then why does the US like to interfere so much in the affairs of other countries, in fact the whole world?
    The US is far from a third world country.
    When I was in Hong Kong, I wrote articles to help the poor people in Hong Kong and China. When I was studying in the US, I wrote articles for the homeless people for my university newspaper. If I am living in the US now and working as a journalist, I would do all I can to help the poor people in the US.
    Sweden doesn't promise easy money. No place promises easy money. We all have to work hard for our money and sacrifice a lot. The only easy money would be if I win the lottery, and I have never bought a lottery ticket in my life.

Every person who come here illegally makes the united states poorer not better- sure the global capitialists benefit but then reducing the world to slavery is their goal.

Every person who comes here illegally gives to and takes from the US. They come illegally because of the US' strict immigration policies. So they should not be here in the first place. But once they are here, why does the US make hardly any attempt to deport them? How many illegal immigrants are there in the US now? 11 million? 20 million? And how many years have they lived in the US?
    A lot of employers are global capitalists, and to maximize profits, they squeeze wages, or move their operation to wherever there is the cheapest labor. Of course there are a lot of humane employers too.

Lastly, didn't Americans take over the land of the American Indians, and kill at least more than one American Indian? Do you call that legal or illegal?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast