Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to George Bush

This is a letter that I sent to President Bush. If anyone would like to use it to send a copy to Bush themselves, please use it or send one of your own.
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT...PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!

Thank you......jcillinois

Mr President:

I am extreemly concerned that the Guest Worker Program will utimately cause a "war in the streets" in this country, should it pass.

It is a blanket amnesty for illegal aliens who have been given more rights that American Citizens. EVERY PERSON I know is OUTRAGED that such a law is even being considered by our government!

I personally voted for you twice and have to tell you that I am regretting that I did, because of your policy on amnesty. You are literally giving our country away and selling the American People out to the businessmen who want the cheap labor of Illegal aliens. Selling our jobs, our economy and our country.

Have you considered that the American people will rebel against being railroaded like this? Or is it that our govnerment is more afraid of the illegals and is giving in to their threats? From what I have seen, the protests by the illegals have not always been peaceful, more on the lines of demanding without regard of any respect to this country.

What next...the united states of Mexico? Wouldn't it be better to make Mexico a state...therefore making them responsible citizens to pay taxes instead of milking to welfare system and attacking this countrys economy like termites to a house until it one day just collapses!

I implore you to withdraw your support of this Guest Worker/ Amnesty program.

Here is the link to President Bush's email:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/?id=20004&lvl=F

Great letter.. jcillinois

I made some additions to give everyone an alternative text too:

Mr President:

I am extremely concerned that the Guest Worker Program will utimately cause a "war in the streets" in this country, should it pass.

It is a blanket amnesty for illegal aliens who have been given more rights than American Citizens. EVERY PERSON I know is OUTRAGED that such a law is even being considered by our government!

I personally voted for you twice and have to tell you that I am regretting that I did, because of your policy on amnesty. You are literally giving our country away and selling the American People out to the businessmen who want the cheap labor of Illegal aliens. Selling our jobs, our economy and our country.

Have you considered that the American people will rebel against being railroaded like this? Or is it that our government is afraid of illegals and is giving in to their threats? From what I have seen, the protests by the illegals have not been peaceful, and are demanding rights which would be for citizens NOT aliens who have no respect for our country, our people, our language or our flag.

What next...the united states of Mexico? Wouldn't it be better to make Mexico a state...therefore making them responsible citizens that pay taxes instead of milking ourwelfare system and attacking this countrys economy like termites attack a house until it one day collapses!

I implore you to withdraw your support of this Guest Worker/ Amnesty program. I also will be urging all of my friends, family and neighbors to watch this space carefully and NOT vote for ANY political party that does not secure our borders and looks after OUR people FIRST not illegal aliens. I will be asking each of them to gain the support of their family and friends also, until the people are heard and we can once again be safe physically and economically.