Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Graham from the People of SC

NOTICE THE DATE ON THIS...

Tuesday, June 5, 2007
    We Beg You, Senator Graham: Represent SC!!!

To: Senator Lindsey Graham

Dear Senator Graham:

We are reduced to this: we now BEG YOU to represent us. You have lost your way in Washington, and consider this, if you will, an intervention. We have reasoned with you, we have threatened you, we have cajoled you, we have prodded you. Now, we reach the end of our collective rope, and we beg, plaintively, that you open your eyes, see the error of your ways, and begin to do what you have, so far, refused to do: represent the interests and views of those who elected you to serve them: South Carolinians.

We will start with a basic truth: you are not smarter than the rest of us. You don't believe it, but it is true. You have done well in life, but you have also had a tremendous amount of help, much of it from the very people you have now turned your back on. You are not intellectually superior to the folks in Central, SC, or South Carolinians in general. So, stop, STOP, telling us that we just don't understand. We DO understand. We understand very well. We understand that we elected you to represent us in Washington, and you have, so far, failed miserably to do that. WE UNDERSTAND!

Another fact that you will struggle to believe: you are not a rock star. You have captured the imagination of the liberal media because you are something of an enigma: a folksy, single, effeminate, military-veteran Republican southern senator. You are famous in the way Liberace was famous, or for a more recent example, Anderson Cooper. To the majority of South Carolinians, you are an embarrassment.

So now, we beg you with all that is in us to use your last year in office to right the many wrongs you have perpetrated on South Carolina. The following is your path to redemption, your recovery plan, your "detox", if you will:

- Stop running for Vice-President with John McCain. We call you Lindsey McGraham for a reason. We do not want you in the muddy middle. South Carolinians do not reside in the muddy middle. We reside in the land of conservatism, in the land of family values, in the land of rights and protections for American citizens. To be blunt, we need your head out of John McCain's ass, and in DC representing our interests, not running for VP. It is simple.

- Get out of bed with Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton. Every time we see you hip-locked to these two, we are sickened. We DO NOT WANT YOU TO WORK WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE!!!! Again, WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO WORK WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE!!!! We wish we could be clearer, but we don't know how.

- Get off of television. Enough said.

- STOP promoting the rights of terrorists at the expense of the rights, safety and well-being of South Carolinians and Americans. You are the poster child for the "rights" of terrorists who would like nothing more than to come to South Carolina and slice off our children's heads with machetes. You WROTE THE BILL that makes it easier for terrorists to COME TO SC AND SLICE OFF OUR CHILDREN'S HEADS WITH MACHETES. Senator, we are ashamed of you. You have to stop this. This is not what we want you to do. PLEASE STOP!

- Stop promoting the rights of foreign criminals, illegal aliens, at the expense of the rights, safety and well-being of South Carolinians and Americans. Again, you are the poster child for granting amnesty to those who would steal our great country away from us, and WE ARE SICK OF IT. STOP IT!!

- And stop calling us bigots, just because we believe in the rule of law, and don't agree with you that amnesty for 20 million criminals is the right path for America.

- Finally, STOP telling us that we just don't understand, that if we had your intellect and vision, we would see it your way. You have comitted the cardinal sin of a politician: you have begun to believe your press. You listen much more closely to your handlers, and DC insiders, than to your constituents. The public outcry you hear against you in South Carolina is not a small, organized minority. It is the voice of the majority begging you, pleading with you, to fulfill your promise and responsibility to the people who elected you:

Please represent us.

Letter and Comments are located on:

http://dumplindseygraham.blogspot.com/2 ... nt-sc.html

WTG . i lmao on the anderson cooper part . I do think you need to mention his hate of the SC citizen . Calling ya'll Racist while he fans the flames of a true Traitor and Bigot .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

They need to reprint that letter with a picture of him, McCain and Juan Hernandez standing together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a friend named Dave here in Columbia. When he was at USC in the 70's he had to write an essay on how the US Senate discussed and passed laws. He called up Strom Thurmond's office in Washington, DC to get some information from someone there. The person that answered was very nice and for about 30 minutes went into detail about every part of the legislative process. When Dave had gotten all the information that he thought he needed, he asked the person for his name so he could send a letter thanking the office for their assistance. It turned out that it was Strom Thurmond himself that answered the phone.

When I think about the caliber of the man that replaced him I get angry. With Senator Thurmond, South Carolinians always came first. That man had so much class. And look at who replaced him. The only time that I ever see or hear from Senator Lindsey Graham is standing behind John McCain when he is making a speech. The only time he comes around this state is when he is seeking reelection funds or making speeches for McCain's candidacy.

If Graham had an ounce of the honor and integrity that the man he
    replaced had, he would resign and let a better man represent South Carolina. This state deserves someone that will stand up for this state instead of being John McCain's shadow.

That was great!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I do think you need to mention his hate of the SC citizen . Calling ya'll Racist while he fans the flames of a true Traitor and Bigot .
    Check out the following website which addresses his disrespect for South Carolinians:

http://dumplindseygraham.blogspot.com/

What a little two-faced twit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I do think you need to mention his hate of the SC citizen . Calling ya'll Racist while he fans the flames of a true Traitor and Bigot .
    Check out the following website which addresses his disrespect for South Carolinians:

Thanks for the link, that was good...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman

Hey thanks for the link . I had to copy & paste the article from your link into my "Traitors to USA" file .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Well, here's to happy voting time, when you get the chance to dump him.

We really have to get strong on this. Replacing those 99% incumbents. We can keep the good ones and let loose the losers. When they stop listening to the people they represent, its time for them to get out of dodge (office).