Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LETTER FROM KEN SALAZAR

Im a liberal and like a lot of what Ken stands for but on this one his heart is out ahead of his head and it will cost Coloradoans dearly. Hey Colorado make the calls:

Dear John:

Thank you for contacting me regarding your concern about the current status and enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws.

I share your concern that our immigration laws are not working. Congress must provide leadership and effective solutions to this problem in order to keep our homeland secure and return order to our system of immigration.

I am pleased that the Senate Judiciary Committee has arrived at a compromise that addresses our country’s immigration challenges so critical to strengthening our national and border security. Like many, I believe that only way to tackle this problem is through a bipartisan consensus. As immigration reform now moves to the floor, I look forward to working with my Democratic and Republican colleagues to build upon the work of the Committee. It is my hope that the Senate will enact a comprehensive immigration reform law that protects our borders and addresses the human and economic realities within our homeland.

Thank you again for contacting me. As the Senate debates this critical issue, I will keep your comments in mind.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I'm glad he's pleased. I sure am not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

maybe you should ask why he is quoting president bush and if bush's own Tancredo can stand against him why he cant find enough spine to as well.

Ken Salazar is in the illegal bandwagon and always has been.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I forgot what the name of the organization is but I posted an article about it some time ago relating to Sylvestre Reyes. There is some organization that hispanic politicians contribute to in order to help other hispanics obtain public offices through neoptism. Reyes's sister in law is running for judge and he is the congressman for this district. I think that racially oriented organizations like that should be outlawed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)