Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    COI: Lost Colony is right. I wonder if one day 200 years in the future if the new regime on this continent will be picking through our old dwellings looking for answers to what happened.

If I were going to write an epitaph for America it would read.

"Death by Greed and Liberalism"

I swear our nation is spinning into darkness fast.

Anyone else feel it?
    I don't feel that it is just our Nation, it is deeper than that, but it is very apparent in our own land more than else where.

It is written in revelations that all dwellings will still stand and the 4 tribes will reclaim the land.

In my interpretation of that suggests that there will be a bio war, and there will be 4 groups that survive and reclaim land across the world.

As for your title W, I would fully agree, sad that a piece of paper means more than flesh blood and spirit.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Charles, I have great respect for the American Indians, and meant no disrespect. A fact is a fact however; and I in all actuality from word of my family am myself part Indian minuet but none the less part.

I do not feel that what has happened in the past should be pressed upon us in the future. To live in the past gives one no time to live today and plan for the future, but do not forget it or it will repeat again.

Growing up in Phoenix I have somewhat of a profound understanding of the American Indians and the Mexican heritage, but to think that I will succumb to the past one is mistaken.

Again, I didn’t post this to warrant a reaction of disrespect, an opinion is just that, a simple opinion, and on the other hand a fact is a fact. The fact is ALL our ancestors are immigrants to these continents.
    I am rather familiar with "theory of a great land bridge across the Bering Strait"
    This web site explains it a little better than I.
    http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/199 ... e_from.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12