Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liberal racism...??

I just saw this article on nj.com and am thoroughly disgusted by it. Teachers should be teaching kids to be proud of who and what they are no matter. If anything, teach kids pride, honor, teamwork and acceptance...Who comes up with these stupid liberal racist ideals? Who is trying to make white children feel like dirt?

Newsweek’s War on White People

Newsweek just launched an all out war on the mental well-being of white children in their September issue. The article is titled “See Baby Discriminate.â€

[quote]Newsweek actually printed “It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    "American Sociological Association (Source)Past research indicates that black adolescents consistently have higher self-esteem than white students."

Reply:
    I believe that psychologists tell us that psychopaths and sociopaths often exhibit "an exceptionally high sense of self-esteem". This seems to be confined to people of all races at the far end of the socially deviant scale and evidently explains why such people never feel like they have done anything wrong no matter how they do. However, this finding has led social scientists to question their previous belief that a high sense of self-esteem is in itself a positive sign of a healthy personality.

The Japanese and Chinese, who have a very strong sense of social structure emphasizing great public humility and who demand a very high level of accomplishment from their children, accept as their natural right that to be Japanese or Chinese is "to be superior" to all other people.

In talking with both Caucasian and Hispanic legal immigrants from other countries, I was surprised to learn that they simply accept as fact that white people are superior to black people, and assume that Caucasian Americans must believe this, too. The people who refused to speak to African-American families living in my multicultural former neighborhood were not U.S. born and raised Caucasians, but Hispanics and Asian immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="ReggieMay"][quote]Newsweek actually printed “It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white.â€

[quote="USAFVeteran"][quote="ReggieMay"][quote]Newsweek actually printed “It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Just as our politicans pander to the hispanics for votes, companies are doing the same in the name of sales..this will only have a backlash if white people stop buying this corrupted magazine.

AE

I have noticed that puffed up sense of pride many have. Never have given it any thought, other than it is simply a "sub-cultural" thing, meaning all races and groups have some sort of sub-culture wthin their own communites in the United States.

I think that sense of pride does little when some simply struggle with learning, and that can cover about any group there is in this nation. I have seen many people with a great deal of confidence and little education under their belt.

I wonder if the learning roadblocks are something that has been a long term issue, spanning centuries (well beyond the New World)?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Time to boycott this sorry excuse for a magazine.

Lol, Try walking into a convenience store around here in a kilt.
    I love the cute little comments like "Venga la reina" and "Mira,
    hombre in falda".

I'm proud to be what I am, the rest can take a flying leap if they
    don't like it.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.