Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham Trying to Woo Talk Radio?

Talk radio host Mike Gallagher recently met with Lindsey Graham where they talked about illegal immigration, the biometric card proposal, and what to do with the illegal aliens who are here.

Graham told Gallagher "we can't round them all up and deport them" but thankfully callers to Gallagher's show said we don't have to round them all up, and bascially said we have to enforce the laws which will cause IAs to self deport. Gallagher said he agrees with his approach.

Just my speculation, but this may be part of a campaign by Lindsey Graham to reach out to some conservative talk radio hosts regarding amnesty. Graham is supposed to appear on Michael Medved's (a pro-amnesty conservative) show today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Calls needed to demand national guard be placed at the Border!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-193397.html

I agree that Grahamnesty is doing a prepared and planned outreach to talk radio. I heard the Gallagher interview ( I am rather luke warm to Gallager's show). Gallagher very politely and softly questioned him on immigration, but never challenged him. As always be carefull what Obama and Grahamnesy are planning.

Note Grahamnesty's words "after passing healthcare reform I don't see immigration reform passing in 2010".

I think we should take Grahamnesty at his words, Obama and Grahamnesty might have made a deal to forge an alliance in 2011.

As for sending the National Guard to the border (which should have been done decades ago). I would be suspicious of that. That is the kind of trick they might do to give the illusion of border security, a phoney commitment to border security, a photo Op. just prior to amnesty legislation. It might be something like this:
    Obama sends a token amount of National Guard troops, the media makes a coordinated effort to hype the security effort, and praise Obama's efforts and commitment to securing our borders. In reality it is all show to gain support for the amnesty. After the amnesty passes the troops are with drawn "budget constraints" are sighted as the reason for the withdraw. Borders reopened.

Department of home land security has stoped construction of the border fence, and has stoped immigration raids, Why?

You all know the answer, it is obvious, Obama and the Dems. don't want to impede the flow if Mexican and Central Americans into the USA, Period, end of story. Any troops sent to the border under this President will only be for show and to gain support for amnesty.

Gallagher said he agrees with his approach.
    Maybe more people should straighten Gallagher out!! and people calling in where ever Graham is making an appearance needs to be more forceful, vocal and convincing as to just where the majority of Americans stand.!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Gallagher said he agrees with his approach.
    Maybe more people should straighten Gallagher out!! and people calling in where ever Graham is making an appearance needs to be more forceful, vocal and convincing as to just where the majority of Americans stand.!
    Sorry if I was unclear SOSAD, but Gallagher (although somewhat timidly) seemed to agree with the enforce the law approach, saying something like this shouldn't be that complicated. He did say clearly he has disagreed with Graham in the past on this and other issues.

On a positive note, it does look like Rush Limbaugh and his buddy Mark Levin are still strong against amnesty. Even Sean Hannity (who wrote a rather weak paragraph or two on immigration solutions in his new book) mentioned today about Obama wanting to push amnesty for illegals (and Hannity did strongly oppose the 2007 amnesty bill).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ah, thanks populists for straightening me out.....crimmy I hate Graham he is such a traitor!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Ah, thanks populists for straightening me out.....crimmy I hate Graham he is such a traitor!
    He can be counted on to betray us over and over!!!

April
    Thousand of calls needed today!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1038775.html#1038775