Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeft
    I'm not sure why I'm bothering, as you already know that what you just said is nonsense.

Sure, the report covers federal, state, and local level, however the 27% stat you quoted is for federal alone. It's quite clear about it:

"the percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years - about 27 percent".

It's really just about reading comprehension.
    Oh, I think most of us here are quite sure why you're "bothering." Your purpose is to disrupt this site and to attemot to deny the undeniable fact that aliens do in fact constitute somewhere between 25% and 30% of the prison population, exactly as claimed.

CG,

It depends on the state. I've seen the level in a study as high as 33% on average. Therefore, in some places it's higher than 33%. I believe, California is number one but I may be mistaken. Texas and Arizonia were high on the list too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CG,

It depends on the state. I've seen the level in a study as high as 33% on average. Therefore, in some places it's higher than 33%. I believe, California is number one but I may be mistaken. Texas and Arizonia were high on the list too.

Dixie
    Oh, I have no doubt that it is well above 30% in some areas. NIC has admittedly under-reported numbers for local jails and state prisons that total over a quarter-million incarcerated aliens. For many of them, their origin is unknown, for example. The state and local stats kept by the feds are based upon applications for reimbursement, but comparing reimbursement figures with other records of citizenship status show a consistent pattern of under-reporting for reimbursement by as many as tens of thousands. For example, local jails requested reimbursement for approximately 147,000 aliens in 2003, yet totals based upon reporting by nation of origin amount to some 183,500 (with 13,500 being of unknown origin). That represents an apparent under-reporting of about 25%.

Hello ALIPACers,

Seems I missed quite a debate!

Just wanted to make a brief comment on the VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL.

First, it's been moved off my home page. Now there is a link on the home page to the Memorial site.

Secondly, since I attempt to verify info from various web sites per each murder case, I've found an unfortunate pattern.

Although the initial crime and or arrest, there is little or no media follow up afterwards regarding conviction and sentencing (at least that I can find in Google searches).

Perhaps there are people here who would like to find out the status of some of these trials by making calls to prosecutors, etc.? Anyone interested?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

shall we also make a list how many innocent Iraqi's have been killed by our so beloved president who spends so much of my tax dollars on the military, no president ever did before ?

Shall we also list the number of the approx 350,000 americans that die each year due to their obesity, because the bad food forced on us by big companies, supported by our government ?

Shall we also name all the victims who died because of our lax gun laws, supported by the conservatives in this country.

Just to let you know that it's not right to pick on people, only because they failed to obtain proper documents
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    shall we also make a list how many innocent Iraqi's have been killed by our so beloved president who spends so much of my tax dollars on the military, no president ever did before ?

Shall we also list the number of the approx 350,000 americans that die each year due to their obesity, because the bad food forced on us by big companies, supported by our government ?

Shall we also name all the victims who died because of our lax gun laws, supported by the conservatives in this country.

Just to let you know that it's not right to pick on people, only because they failed to obtain proper documents
    We are at war in Iraq. Are you prepared to admit that we are also at war with the illegal aliens?

As far as being "forced" to eat any food, that's a FARCE. I haven't seen anyone cramming anything down anyone's throat. The fact is that you can eat anything you want, and that it's much cheaper to cook fresh foods yourself than to buy that gawdawful fast food junk. The fact is that most people are too damned lazy to cook their own food, so they willingly gorge on the toxic soylent provided by the food mills.

As for guns, missy, it is a fact that murder rates are lower in places with more lax gun laws, and that rates explode when gun ownership is restrictive. That's true here in the US and also in places like Australia, where the banning of private gun ownership set off a crime wave unprecendented in that country.

So that means that you are wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. You were probably wrong a couple of more times in that post, but I don't feel like re-reading that pap.

Our military is what keeps you’re butt safe!

Shall we also list the number of the approx 350,000 Americans that die each year due to their obesity, because the bad food forced on us by big companies, supported by our government ?
    I hate those darn MC Donald’s and Burger King gangs that force me through those drive thru’s. "This is like blaming Miss spelled words on you key board"

There is this piece of paper that gives us this right. Maybe you should read it then get someone to explain the content to you. I suppose you also believe guns kill people.

No, what they should do is follow the law. If they choose not to they should get their butt kicked back across the border with their children Period.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

We are at war in Iraq. Are you prepared to admit that we are also at war with the illegal aliens?

As far as being "forced" to eat any food, that's a FARCE. I haven't seen anyone cramming anything down anyone's throat. The fact is that you can eat anything you want, and that it's much cheaper to cook fresh foods yourself than to buy that gawdawful fast food junk. The fact is that most people are too damned lazy to cook their own food, so they willingly gorge on the toxic soylent provided by the food mills.

As for guns, missy, it is a fact that murder rates are lower in places with more lax gun laws, and that rates explode when gun ownership is restrictive. That's true here in the US and also in places like Australia, where the banning of private gun ownership set off a crime wave unprecendented in that country.

So that means that you are wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. You were probably wrong a couple of more times in that post, but I don't feel like re-reading that pap.
    yes, we're at war in Iraq and for what ?
    There's no link between 9/11 and Iraq.
    Even Bush admitted he was wrong and received the wrong intelligence.
    All we got under his presidency is higher gas prices, higher rent ( I pay more than I used to do and I blame Bush, not illegal aliens as we hardly have them in TN.

We're forced in a way to eat junk food as junk food companies advertise more than fresh food companies.
    Don't you believe me ? Just watch the movie supersize me by morgan spurlock ! Yes, I eat organic food, but it's generally more expensive than 1 dollar burger. I can pay for organic food because I save money on my spendings if you know what I mean ?

If there're no guns, no person can be gunned down, plain and simple
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Our military is what keeps you’re butt safe!

Shall we also list the number of the approx 350,000 Americans that die each year due to their obesity, because the bad food forced on us by big companies, supported by our government ?
    I hate those darn MC Donald’s and Burger King gangs that force me through those drive thru’s. "This is like blaming Miss spelled words on you key board"

There is this piece of paper that gives us this right. Maybe you should read it then get someone to explain the content to you. I suppose you also believe guns kill people.

No, what they should do is follow the law. If they choose not to they should get their butt kicked back across the border with their children Period.
    I praise our military, but I don't praise the people who have sent them to Iraq - Bush and his cronies. No human is illegal, my mom told me that and I believe her more than I believe you - period

We're forced in a way to eat junk food as junk food companies advertise more than fresh food companies.
    Don't you believe me ? Just watch the movie supersize me by morgan spurlock ! Yes, I eat organic food, but it's generally more expensive than 1 dollar burger. I can pay for organic food because I save money on my spendings if you know what I mean ?
    Perhaps if you spent less of your money on pot and wine, you wouldn't have to save your money for organic foods.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".