Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 132

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #101
    thereez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez


    We're forced in a way to eat junk food as junk food companies advertise more than fresh food companies.
    Don't you believe me ? Just watch the movie supersize me by morgan spurlock ! Yes, I eat organic food, but it's generally more expensive than 1 dollar burger. I can pay for organic food because I save money on my spendings if you know what I mean ?
    Perhaps if you spent less of your money on pot and wine, you'd have more money for rent.
    I don't smoke pot here in the US. Well, very rarely actually. When I go to Europe, I can smoke pot. Even in Brtitain, they only take it from you when caught, but won't get arrested. Ok, back to topic. It's of course not ok that illegal aliens kill americans, but it's not ok to kill peopel at all.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    614
    If there're no guns, no person can be gunned down, plain and simple
    1st a gun sitting on a table will never kill anyone till some idiot criminal picks it up with intent. so blaming guns on killing people is like blaming your pencil for miss spelled words.

    2nd. do you really think if you outlawed guns that outlaws will turn theirs in? Because if you do you have not done your research you may start with Australia as CG suggested.

    3rd people who enter the country or over stay there contract are criminals and that is the law, we just need to get it enforced.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

  3. #103
    thereez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    If there're no guns, no person can be gunned down, plain and simple
    1st a gun sitting on a table will never kill anyone till some idiot criminal picks it up with intent. so blaming guns on killing people is like blaming your pencil for miss spelled words.

    2nd. do you really think if you outlawed guns that outlaws will turn theirs in? Because if you do you have not done your research you may start with Australia as CG suggested.

    3rd people who enter the country or over stay there contract are criminals and that is the law, we just need to get it enforced.
    the murder rate in the US is higher than in the EU while the EU has strict gun laws, explain that to me, please ? If you explain that, I'll explain why I think hiring illegal aliens is ok.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

  4. #104
    Senior Member americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,478
    thereez wrote:
    the murder rate in the US is higher than in the EU while the EU has strict gun laws, explain that to me, please ? If you explain that, I'll explain why I think hiring illegal aliens is ok.
    More illegal aliens in the U.S.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

  5. #105

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    614
    http://www.gunowners.org/sk0405.htm

    Other research shows that guns clearly deter criminals. Polls by the Los Angeles Times, Gallup and Peter Hart Research show that there are at least 760,000, and possibly as many as 3.6 million, defensive uses of guns per year. In 98% of the cases, such polls show, people simply brandish the weapon to stop an attack.

    The defensive nature of guns is further reflected in the different rates of so-called hot burglaries, in which a victim is at home when a burglar strikes. In Canada and Britain, which both have tough gun-control laws, almost half of all burglaries are "hot." In The U.S., where greater gun ownership is allowed, only 13% of burglaries are "hot."

    Criminals are not behaving differently simply by accident. U.S. felons reveal in surveys that when committing crimes they are much more worried about armed victims than about the police
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #106
    thereez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    http://www.gunowners.org/sk0405.htm

    Other research shows that guns clearly deter criminals. Polls by the Los Angeles Times, Gallup and Peter Hart Research show that there are at least 760,000, and possibly as many as 3.6 million, defensive uses of guns per year. In 98% of the cases, such polls show, people simply brandish the weapon to stop an attack.

    The defensive nature of guns is further reflected in the different rates of so-called hot burglaries, in which a victim is at home when a burglar strikes. In Canada and Britain, which both have tough gun-control laws, almost half of all burglaries are "hot." In The U.S., where greater gun ownership is allowed, only 13% of burglaries are "hot."

    Criminals are not behaving differently simply by accident. U.S. felons reveal in surveys that when committing crimes they are much more worried about armed victims than about the police
    still the EU and Japan have a lower murder rate and have strict gun laws. So less guns means ess murders
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

  7. #107
    thereez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez wrote:
    the murder rate in the US is higher than in the EU while the EU has strict gun laws, explain that to me, please ? If you explain that, I'll explain why I think hiring illegal aliens is ok.
    More illegal aliens in the U.S.
    Their are also many illegal laiens in the EU as it's easy to cross their Eastern and Southern border
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

  8. #108
    Senior Member americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,478
    thereez wrote:
    Their are also many illegal laiens in the EU as it's easy to cross their Eastern and Southern border
    "laiens"?? thereez...are you hitting the sauce again???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

  9. #109
    thereez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez wrote:
    Their are also many illegal laiens in the EU as it's easy to cross their Eastern and Southern border
    "laiens"?? thereez...are you hitting the sauce again???
    just place the l after the a, will ya ?
    And why are you calling me names ?
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Oak Island, North Mexolina
    Posts
    6,231
    Even Mel Gibson and Robin Williams saw they had a problem and sought out help. I just hope Robin bunks with Mel and some of Robins common sense will rub off.

    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •