Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't understand all that attention to Mel.
    He starred with Danny Glover ( I think ) in all those lethal weapon episodes, so he's clearly not a racist. In part 2, he was even fightinh against racism in South Africa. He was hitting on that black girl in those movies.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    He starred with Danny Glover ( I think ) in all those lethal weapon episodes, so he's clearly not a racist. In part 2, he was even fightinh against racism in South Africa. He was hitting on that black girl in those movies.
    I guess this means everything you see on TV is gospel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thereez, I have a question for you.

You said in one of your posts that you hire illegals ("only occasionally") to keep the price of your products low.

But in another one of your posts you said that you're a nurse and that you "feel sorry" for your illegal alien patients.

Just what kind of nurse hires illegal aliens to keep the price of her products low? What products??

You're a liar and a fake thereez...and you should be banned from this board.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    I guess this means everything you see on TV is gospel.
    I admit that I watch a lot of tv.
    Movies and news channels.
    I believe when Bush said it's neccesary to have a guest worker's program.
    I got that news when i was watchign tv. I think we need kinda program as we are unable to deport them because they have anchor babies
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez, I have a question for you.

You said in one of your posts that you hire illegals ("only occasionally") to keep the price of your products low.

But in another one of your posts you said that you're a nurse and that you "feel sorry" for your illegal alien patients.

Just what kind of nurse hires illegal aliens to keep the price of her products low? What products??

You're a liar and a fake thereez...and you should be banned from this board.
    I'm not hiring ilegals to keep prices low !
    I never siad that as I can't keep prices of tomatoes low by hiring illegals that do the cleaning in my house. I said that I support amnesty so that all the prices are kept low ! I use illegals sometimes to keep the price low for me when my car is broke, or when I need to have something fixed.

You let illegals work on your car ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    You let illegals work on your car ?
    they were recommended by my other sister ( I have 2 sisters and 1 brother ) and that guy was a car mechanic in El Salvador. He fixed my breaks for only $ 30 and a pack of Corona. If an American garage would have fixed it, it would have cost me hundreds. I don't like to steal from my own wallet.

thereez wrote:
    I never siad
    Oh no? I cut and pasted this from one of your posts.

thereez wrote:
    My cause is to keep products as cheap as possible so I can go to Ireland. I revealed that I sometimes use services of illegal aliens, I should not have revealed that. That was stupid, but ICE must leave everyone alone and they can better fight crime instead of me, just making a living
    Liar.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    thereez wrote:
    I never siad
    Oh no? I cut and pasted this from one of your posts.

[quote:2a473334]My cause is to keep products as cheap as possible so I can go to Ireland. I revealed that I sometimes use services of illegal aliens, I should not have revealed that. That was stupid, but ICE must leave everyone alone and they can better fight crime instead of me, just making a living
    Liar.[/quote:2a473334]

No, you have a problem reading. My cause, is referring to what I want to happen, that's why I said that I support amnesty as it indirectly suits my cause. I want amnesty, not only for me, but for all americans, so you can have a cheap tomatoe, american girl.

thereez wrote:
    No, you have a problem reading. My cause, is referring to what I want to happen, that's why I said that I support amnesty as it indirectly suits my cause. I want amnesty, not only for me, but for all americans, so you can have a cheap tomatoe, american girl.
    I'm not buying this garbage from you anymore thereez. I'm finished with you. You've contradicted yourself many times, and you're posting a bunch of garbage that is totally not in keeping with the mission of ALIPAC. Why don't you go somewhere else?