Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: List of Anti-Trump Totalitarians To Be Remembered

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Baltimore THUGS release violent Donald Trump Anthem!

They are not interested in the jobs and opportunities Mr Trump will bring but when it happens they will realize the fruits.

Interesting that the person who started this blacklist is Amanda Carpenter who is currently defending herself against rumors that she has had sexual liaisons with Ted Cruz.
    Amanda Carpenter ‎@amandacarpenter
    Has anyone compiled the definitive list of conservatives who should be blackballed for supporting Trump? I will if it doesn't exist.
    8:15 AM - 16 Mar 2016
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/blacklisted-...ke-gop-330314/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 03-30-2016 at 07:15 AM.

They could use at least well know singers to try it with Donald Trump now this bunch of hobos in less then a month they will be in jail for very crimes i guess

Anti Trump in real life

Lightbulb

By: V Saxena on March 29, 2016 at 12:37pm
    Anti-Trumpers Hear THUNDER As Bad@$$ Group Shows Up At Rally To Protect Supporters

A group of First Amendment-loving patriots collectively known as “Bikers for Trump” planned to show up in droves at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s rally in Wisconsin this week to protect both the boisterous front-runner and his ardent supporters — and their arrival on Tuesday did not please the anti-Trumpers one single bit.

“Patriotic Bikers, from all across the United States are planning to show up at ALL future TRUMP rallies to make sure that any paid agitator protesters don’t take away Mr. Trump’s right to speak,” the group announced on Facebook.

“Or interfere with the rights of Trump supporters to safely attend,” it continued. “WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!”

The event in question was slated to occur at 1 p.m. in Janesville, and according to reporting by Mic.com, a lot of turbulence was expected.

Mic.com wrote that anti-Trump protesters had already begun descending on the city Tuesday morning, and amazingly enough, their slogan sounded very similar to that of the bikers.

“We will not be silenced,” they were heard chanting, as if oblivious to the fact that it was in fact them and their peers in Chicago and elsewhere who were trying to silence people — namely Trump and his supporters.

“We don’t want somebody coming here who’s going to further inflame and incite racism, violence,” delusional anti-Trump protester Ali Brooks reportedly said.

Well, Miss Brooks, the Constitution permits Donald Trump and his supporters to congregate where they wish and speak as they desire, and thanks to the efforts of “Bikers for Trump,” you and your goons shall have no luck interfering with their rights.

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about “Bikers for Trump” taking a bold stand on behalf of the front-runner candidate and his many supporters!

PHOTO: Anti-Trumpers Hear THUNDER As Bad@$$ Group Shows Up At Rally To Protect Supporters

Thank you Bikers for Trump!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Slutwalk Enthusiast Amber Rose Vows Fleeing U.S. If Trump Elected

If you need a reason to vote Donald Trump...

4.1.2016 Paul Bois

Donald Trump should maybe consider shifting his campaign platform to highlight all the leftist celebrities that would flee the country should he get elected.

Thus far, Miley Cyrus, Rayven Simone, and Jon Stewart have all threatened mass exile if Trump became our next president, and now joining them is "slutwalk" enthusiast Amber Rose.

In an interview with Us Weekly magazine Thursday night, the 32-year-old was asked about the possibility of Trump winning the election. The thought didn't sit well with her.

"Jesus Christ, I can’t even think about it!" she said. "I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me! I would be devastated [if Trump gets elected], to be honest with you"

Rose is an avid supporter of Hillary Clinton due to her fight against the so-called "rape culture" feminists can't stop raging about.

Amber Rose has teased us in the past, but this may be her biggest offense yet.

Slutwalk Enthusiast Amber Rose Vows Fleeing U.S. If Trump Elected | Truth Revolt

Another reason to vote for Trump. Anyone who claims they want to leave our country because they don't like a candidate for President doesn't deserve to live here to begin with. There's an ole saying, "don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out."
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chris Graham 6 APRIL 2016 • 12:15AM

Donald Trump's Walk of Fame star has become a magnet for vandalism

Donald Trump's star is finally waning - at least on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

Ever since the Republican presidential candidate started making waves on the campaign trail, the tribute has become awash with vandalism, from scrawled insults to urine.

Among the most notable examples have been a spray-painted swastika and “mute” icon.

The frequent attacks triggered a report that Hollywood Historic Trust was considering removing the icon from the tourist attraction. But officials say they have no such plans just yet.

“The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the walk,” said Leron Gubler, president of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which operates the Walk of Fame.

Social media has been diligently recording the various acts of vandalism, including a pile of dog poo. However, the owner of the canine called Hades claimed no political statement was intended.

“I was pushing my way through crowds, someone had found Trump's star, and all of a sudden, my dog is no longer behind me and he's squatting,” Hades' owner, Kansas Puckett, 20, told the Los Angeles Times. “I'm like, ‘Ah! This can't happen. No, too many people. And it was on a Hollywood star! I can't believe you, Hades.'

“Then I saw whose star it was, and I thought it was hilarious.... I think dogs have a personality more than people think.”

Some people spit on the landmark, while others, including Spider-Man, make obscene hand gestures at it.

“Bad signs, bad words ... Every day people get mad at him,” Francisco Javier, who has been donning a Superman costume on the walk for the last 2 1/2 years, told the newspaper.

Donald Trump's Walk of Fame star has become a magnet for vandalism

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast