Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: List of Anti-Trump Totalitarians To Be Remembered

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

Hatemonger Dan Savage on Trump Nomination: Black and Brown 'People Will Die'

"This is a terrifying moment."

Mark Tapson

Leftist gay activist/sex columnist Dan Savage, who would be classified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a one-man hate group if he were conservative, recently gave a talk at the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco as part of their lecture series "Uninhibited: About Sex." Newsbusters reports that in his latest “Savage Love” column, which appears in a disheartening 50 papers, he devoted the space to questions he didn’t have time to answer in San Francisco.

The topic turned to politics and Donald Trump. Needless to say, Savage, who can't go two sentences without reaching for a vile sexual reference, is no fan of Trump.

And naturally, since this is Dan Savage, there is a LANGUAGE ALERT:

Q. What is the one thing that concerns you most about the current political climate/election cycle?

Donald Trump getting the Republican nomination. I'm not at all concerned about the potential destruction/implosion of the GOP—those ****ers have it coming—but with the likelihood of political violence.

I'm concerned that black and brown people—Latinos, Muslims, African Americans—will be subjected to more political/social/economic violence than they already are. People will die as a direct result of Trump getting the GOP nomination. This is a terrifying moment.

Q. What kind of sexual fluid or act would you name after Donald Trump?

Trump, as I pointed out in a previous column, already has an alternate/more accurate meaning. There is no authority higher than The Oxford English Dictionary, and here's what you'll find under "trump" at oed.com: "in reference to a sound like a trumpet... the act of breaking wind audibly." So remember, kids, when you see Donald Trump standing in front of a microphone... Trump isn't talking. He's trumping.

Q. How do you combat homophobic remarks in a culture that condones and promotes homophobic tendencies?

You combat homophobia—and misogyny, its big sister—one terrified middle-schooler at a time. Bearing in mind, of course, that "terrified middle-schooler" is a state of mind, not an age bracket.
    Savage is the "inspiration" and producer behind Disney and ABC's new anti-Catholic, pro-gay sitcom The Real O'Neals.

Hatemonger Dan Savage on Trump Nomination: Black and Brown 'People Will Die' | Truth Revolt

Thumbs up

'The Chalkening' Continues: DePaul Accuses 'Trump 2016' Conservatives of Hate Crime

“It’s sad that even at a school as diverse and accepting as DePaul, I still feel attacked.”

4.6.2016 Mark Tapson

It's becoming too cumbersome to list all the schools across the country at which students have recently had panic attacks over pro-Trump chalkings on campus. Let's just say that the left considers these domestic terror attacks — now known as #TheChalkening — to be an epidemic.

DePaul College is the latest school to be victimized, and a Republican group responsible has been accused of a hate crime, according to Hypeline.

The College Republicans group apparently chalked the praises of conservative values, the nation of Israel, all candidates in the GOP primary, and the pro-law enforcement Blue Lives Matter movement. Outraged students who felt “attacked” want the group to be held responsible, and the Black Student Union at DePaul accused the Republican group of a hate crime. They released this statement:

"I’m disgusted but not surprised, because these thing happen all the time on campus,” said a student involved with the Black Student Union. He added: “Trump’s racist comments do not need to be included in the conversation and have no place on campus.”

“It’s sad that even at a school as diverse and accepting as DePaul, I still feel attacked,” wrote another student in a DePaul Facebook group. "Diverse and accepting," that is, except for unacceptable ideas, and we can't have those at our institutions of higher indoctrination.

​College Republicans President Nicole Been said that she met with the administration, which told her that the name “Trump” triggers people, to which she responded:

“So you want to censor a word that is everywhere, who is the last name of the Republican frontrunner? You can’t do that.”
    About the chalkings constituting a hate crime, Been said:

“I would just say that nothing we wrote was out of guidelines with University policy. Also, any [College Republican] chapter member, member of conservative group, or frankly any one right of center would most likely write something extremely similar. We just wrote in support of all Republican candidates and basic conservative values. If conservative/ Republican values are hate crimes then we have a much bigger issue in this country than students using sidewalk chalk to voice their opinion.”

Sounds like she's too smart for this school. How did DePaul even let her in?

Been told Hypeline what she would tell others facing a similar leftist backlash:

“The conservative people in your club, school, local community, family, friends, have your back. They will fight with and for you. You are not in the wrong as long as you are following the rules, people are hypocrites. Don’t back down, don’t let it get to you, and don’t let it silence you. You know you’re doing something right when the far left is speaking out against you.”

According to the University, chalking is allowed on campus. Until it's not.

'The Chalkening' Continues: DePaul Accuses 'Trump 2016' Conservatives of Hate Crime | Truth Revolt

WATCH: Rosie O’Donnell Accuses Donald Trump of ’Inciting Hate Crimes’ in Broadway Charity Show
    by KIPP JONES9 Apr 2016New York, NY

Rosie O’Donnell mocked presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday, accusing the GOP frontrunner of inciting “hate crimes,” wanting to ban all Muslims, and accepting “endorsements from the Ku Klux Klan” during a Broadway show for charity.

According to The Daily Mail, during a performance of the musical Disaster! O’Donnell mocked Trump — one of her favorite targets — by singing a parody version of Grease’s “There Are Worse Things I Can Do.” O’Donnell sang:

There are worse things I could do, and I’ll now name one or two. These are things he’s said or done, just sit back, let’s have some fun.

I could build a giant wall, Mexico pays for it all. And repeal Obamacare, do that weird thing with my hair. It’s a combover, it’s true, that’s a thing I’d never do.

Get endorsements from the Klan, brag about my tiny hands. Ban all Muslims coming in, and have bright-orange skin, that’s a shade I eschew.

Tell
    Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) I’ll spill the beans, we still don’t know what the f—k he means!

Have my words incite hate crimes, declare bankruptcy four times. Tell the Taj Mahal screw you, and everything I’ve said is true, but you know he’s gonna say; “I’LL SUE YOU!”

While Trump has become a popular target of entertainment industry criticism, he and O’Donnell have been trading hits for almost a decade.

The Trump-Rosie feud began in December 2006, after Trump decided not to fire Miss USA Tara Conner, who was caught drinking and using drugs.

Trump, who was the the co-owner of the Miss USA pageant, said Conner had made “very, very bad choices,” but decided to give her a second chance, so long as she entered rehab.

“I’ve always been a believer in second chances. Tara is a good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance,” Trump said.

The following day on The View, O’Donnell criticized Trump’s decision not to fire Conner and accused him of being a “snake-oil salesman” in a rant that also slammed his children and multiple marriages.

Trump responded by referring to O’Donnell as “a real loser.”

The feud has continued through the years, and again made headlines last August, after Fox News’ Megyn Kelly accusing Trump of attacking women during the first Republican debate.

While making no mention of derogatory statements made about Trump by O’Donnell, Kelly said to Trump: “You’ve called women you don’t like ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ ‘slobs’ and ‘disgusting animals.’”

Trump responded: “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”

WATCH: Rosie O'Donnell Accuses Donald Trump of ?Inciting Hate Crimes? in Broadway Charity Show - Breitbart

It's all a publicity stunt just like it was 20 years ago. She makes fun of Trump, he retorts back, and there's another 6 months of news coverage over it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump Excited To Hear This Actress Will Leave The US If He’s Elected

"Now I have to get elected ... doing our country a great service."

Randy DeSoto
    April 26, 2016 at 11:30am

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump offered a quick retort to actress Lena Dunham’s threat to move to Canada if he wins: “Great.”

Appearing on Fox and Friends Tuesday morning, Trump was asked about the Girls star’s remarks at an event Monday, when she said, “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”

The presidential candidate told Fox host Steve Doocy, “Well, she’s a B-actor and, you know, has no, you know, mojo,” he added, “I heard Whoopi Goldberg said that too. That would be a great, great thing for our country.”

Dunham has endorsed Hillary Clinton and has appeared at campaign events with the Democratic candidate.

Doocy put up a graphic with the pictures of other Hollywood actors who have said they would leave the country rather if Trump became president, including Jon Stewart, Cher and Rosie O’Donnell.

As soon as Trump learned O’Donnell was on the list, he became very excited. “Get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it! Now I have to get elected because I’ll be doing a great service to our country,” he said. “Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now.”

In the first Republican presidential debate, Megyn Kelly asked Trump about past derogatory remarks that he had made about certain women. Trump corrected Kelly, joking that any such remarks had been directed only at Rosie O’Donnell, delivering probably the largest laugh line of the evening.

Actress Drops A Big Donald Trump Threat ... That Just Backfired In A HUGE Way
    Last edited by European Knight; 04-28-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Glenn Beck covers his face in Cheetos dust to mock Donald Trump
    Right Wing News posted a video Friday

Published 10:48 PM EDT Apr 30, 2016

Conservative activist Glenn Beck covered his face in Cheetos dust in an attempt to mock Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

CNN reports that Beck criticized Trump on his appearance in a video posted by Right Wing News.

"After seeing Donald Trump on television, we thought if you wore the swim goggles and you stuck your face in Cheetos -- crushed Cheetos -- that you would look just like Donald Trump in the end," he said.

Glenn Beck covers his face in Cheetos...

Last edited by European Knight; 05-01-2016 at 04:45 AM.

Topless women protest Trump at California's GOP convention

Topless women protest Donald Trump at California's GOP convention demanding equal rights and an end to 'fascism'.

‘No to dictation’: Rabbani lambastes Donald Trump at Labour Day event

By Our Correspondent Published: May 1, 2016

KARACHI: Senate chairperson Mian Raza Rabbani lashed out at United States (US) presidential candidate Donald Trump for his remarks pertaining to the release of Dr Shakil Afridi, saying that Pakistan is a sovereign country and will not succumb to dictations.

“We are a sovereign nation and have our own priorities,” said Rabbani during a ceremony held in honour of Labour Day at Karachi Press Club on Saturday. “We would not listen to your ‘do more’ statements anymore.”

Trump, in a recent interview with Fox News, had said he would ensure that Pakistani physician Afridi, who allegedly helped the US nab alQaeda chief Osama bin Laden in Abbotabad, is freed from jail within ‘two minutes’ if he gets elected. The doctor, revered as a hero in the US, is serving a 33-year-long punishment in jail for treason.

The Senate chief and Pakistan Peoples Party leader said America has a long history of misusing its diplomatic ties with the country, be it the Raymond Davis issue or others.

“The friendly relations of the two countries are not equal,” he said. “They always intend to support the US national security, no matter what happens to Pakistan.”

The head of the US Congress committee on foreign relations has decided not to extend financial assistance to Pakistan in buying eight F-16 jets, citing reservations of some congressmen, said Rabbani. Similarly, some Pakistani parliamentarians also have reservations over relations with the US, he asserted. “US plays a biased role in the region,” he said. “On one hand, it is providing civil nuclear technology to India and, on the other hand, it keeps reservations for Pakistan.”

He also criticised the Pakistani government for extending an unconditional hand of friendship to a country which is so ‘callous’ in its behaviour. “So many military personnel of US, in its own enquiries, have been found guilty of attacking
    hospitals in Afghanistan, which killed women and children,” he said. “Still, the country is not willing to hold them accountable or even have them court martialed.”

Rabbani also shed light on the silence of the US over the massacre of children in Palestine and Peshawar. “The blood of an Asian is no less than that of a gora [Caucasian],” he said. “The [terrorist] incidents in Brussels and Paris sparked a hue and cry in Washington.”

According to him, Pakistan has made commendable progress in rooting out terrorism and making the world peaceful.

The event, meanwhile, was organised in connection with Labour Day and Rabbani presided over it as the chief guest.

Talking about the future of the labour movement, he said it was a pre-planned tactic to ban labour and student unions in the country to weaken the political role of the common man. “The ban only strengthened the feudal lords and investors,” he said.

He reprimanded the practice of hiring contract labour and termed it a violation of Article 5 of the Constitution and demanded that the government should take measures to stop this ‘unjust’ form of employment.

He also urged Sindh chief minister Qaim Ali Shah to appoint a proper labour minister in the province to resolve the issues of workers on a priority basis. Others speakers at the event included human rights activist IA Rehman, journalist AH Khanzada and labour leaders Habib Junaidi and Karamat Ali.

‘No to dictation’: Rabbani lambastes Donald Trump at Labour Day event

Last edited by European Knight; 05-01-2016 at 04:30 AM.

GLENN BECK: I Lost $500,000 Helping Cruz

Photo Credit Gage Skidmore
    [COLOR=#333333]
    (Christian Datoc) On the Friday broadcast of his radio show, Glenn Beck revealed that he has lost $500,000 campaigning with Ted Cruz , but said that has nothing to do with the recent firing of 40 of his employees.

“We are making the hard choices,” Beck explained. “We’re choosing principles over power. We’re staying true to the Constitution.”

“There’s a story maybe you have read, that came out yesterday, that is talking about how yesterday, my company The Blaze laid off 40 people, and my media empire is crumbling, and part of it is because I’m traveling around with Ted Cruz,” he said, referencing a Daily Beast story.

“Well, I want you to know,” Beck continues. “Yes, I’ve lost a lot of money traveling around with Ted Cruz. I’ve lost about half a million dollars. That’s my choice. I believe in something.”

GLENN BECK: I Lost $500,000 Helping Cruz | GOVERNMENT SLAVES

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast