Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kimnorth
    I read that the ones they have had so far had a low showing, they blame it on people fearing lossing their jobs with unemployment so high and the fear of the flu.

They got a double whammy!
    Couldn't have happened to a better group....
    I'd like to know some figures so I'll do a search.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Not to mention places like Dallas, which had marches in the past didn't even have a march this year. :P

They don't want to be Americans bad enough. The rebellion began years before Americans declared Independance in 1776 but Americans continued to fight through to 1814 when finally ending at the Battle of New Orleans.

Illegal aliens don't have what it takes to be Americans. They couldn't even last three years.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Not to mention places like Dallas, which had marches in the past didn't even have a march this year. :P

They don't want to be Americans bad enough. The rebellion began years before Americans declared Independance in 1776 but Americans continued to fight through to 1814 when finally ending at the Battle of New Orleans.

Illegal aliens don't have what it takes to be Americans. They couldn't even last three years.

Dixie
    I don't think Houston is having one! or are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    They want everything handed to them like they deserve it.
    It's like they are elitest illegals.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12