Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listen to Jon David-Wells Live at Dallas Illegal Alien Rally

http://www.klif.com/

Joh David-Wells is live at the Dallas "Immigrants Rights" Rally.

Top right hand corner of website, click "Listen Live".

He is about to interview the rally organizer. This should be rich!

Tonia Blankenship just reported that a Red Blooded American (coutner protester) was sent across the street by the police and warned that they may not be able to protect him. She also reported seeing Mexican flags.

Wells said he saw an upsidedown American Flag. He also reported that only about 150 so far had gathered to march.

I really wanted to be there but I didn't have a big guy avaliable to go with me today.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I hadn't just been off for two weeks to Japan (along with my boyfriend), I would have loved to have gone!!

My boyfriend said that if anyone attempted to attack any of the pro-American protesters at a rally, he'd just take them down. (BTW, he's been doing Wado Karate for 8 years, one of the tougher versions of karate with really strict rules for belt testing, and just got his black belt last year. You bet he'd love to kick some ass, especially for the jerks that go after women at these rallies!!). He was really steamed when he saw the video of the way anti-illegal protesters are harassed and sometimes physically assaulted.

So, I'd just LOVE to go to one of these rallies with a group of his black belt karate friends and just SEE who tries to pick on us!!!! (Now that would be some action video, or the illegals would whine and lie to the cops about being beat up by the karate guys, lol).

But I agree with you Dixie, I wouldn't go without a strong man with me!!

TexasGal

TexasGal,

I had a real yes/no battle going on in my head. The last minute I had to tell myself no. I contacted CG at the last minute and told him I was going to stay home and stay safe!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

shoulda got ahold of me.... im not big but my truck aint small... and you guys know i mean business.

we should all meet for coffee or something here in dallas saturday.

Not cohesive
    organizers did not do well
    hispanics did not show up
    maybe 500

MORE AMERICAN FLAGS........learned something from last year so they had to have their act together!!!

So.........that crap makes it better

Last year marches did NOT turn it into NEW VOTERS!!!