Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Listen to the Next Governor of California

This is somewhat off topic but I thought it was worth posting. Hear California's next Governor Warren Beatty give an interview on KFI radio. I cannot believe anyone would consider this guy a serious candidate for office since it's obvious Warren fried his brain on drugs.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio/fil ... beatty.wmx

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio/fil ... bbling.wmx
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and sun tan oil!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Take Oregons Governeor, please!!

Well, you should be living here. We have Governor Ted Kulongoski, which everyone I know has dubbed "Ted Taxandgougeme", but my all time favorite is my brothers reference of "Ted Kolonoscopy" (guess you can all understand why). This man sanctions the Mexican Consulate giving out their "I.D." to illegals, and uses taxpayers money by sending Oregon employees to help with this sham, thus making it ok to give illegals a license to drive in Oregon, then that sets in motion the welfare for the illegals. Once they have a license in Oregon the state is their oyster!!!! I live in sub-standard housing and many of these illegals here can get public housing for dirt cheap, and that housing in my area is brand spanking new, paid for by our own Federal government, much better that the place we're in. Bitter?? YES!! This guy smells as bad as the leaking sewer pipe in my crawl space!! I am beginning to think all politicians today are just criminals.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jeezus, what an idiot.

I Just LOVE your avatar, watchdog! SO very appropriate!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton