Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little Thursday humor

“Just in time for Halloween comes House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Charles Rangel—henceforth known as Count Rangula—with a bill that would suck more blood from the American taxpayers. Like Dracula the vampire, Count Rangula is cagey about his intentions, luring his victims (us) with promises of ‘reforming’ the tax code.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Comedians all support Hillary. The idea of Bill Clinton being in the White House for eight years with nothing to do in the afternoon is the closest thing there is to the chemical formula for comedy.â€

I understand it was just humor - but even mentioning putting the Ten Commandments on towels gave me a chill.

Not the only reason, but it reminded me of my Stepfather after WWII. He had a Japanese flag that was cotton and he used it specifically for drying his feet every night. That was his statement - protest, etc. He used that towel for years, until it just became shreds and my Mother made a decision.

If we find out the fires were set by illegals - even in part, then I think Pres. Bush and everyone in Washington - with single digit exceptions - is to blame.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't make jokes. I just watch the Government and report the facts.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the Government and report the facts.
    Will Rogers
    The facts, more often than not, are a joke.
    -zeezil