Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

LIVE Laura in for Bill ;)

Laura Ingraham www.LauraIngraham.com

..in for Bill O’Reilly www.BillOreilly.com

..she's kicking..!!

:P

via Fox News Channel..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    NeoMarxist Usurper/Mafia Thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

OH here comes the segment on Pelosi cowering to the illegal alien crowd
    last week in her home town of san francisco. the same town that saw three of its citizens shot to death because of its sanctuary policy and an illegal alien who should have been deported but wasnt.

CRAPOLA i didnt know that jacka$$ juan hernandez was going to be the guest.
    that open border baffoon even said the illegals in california prison were not criminals

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Laura's kicking..! ;)

She's in again for bill..

..and she ALWAYS kicks..!!
    :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Laura had an open borders witch on there tonight who wouldn't shut her mouth. I'll bet Laura was wishing she could strangle her.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This open borders zealot could not answer a single question without spewing her open borders, pro-illegal agenda. The only reply she could muster up was that our immigration laws are are broken, which made her sound like a broken record and a rude one at that!

This witch sounded like she received her talking points from Juan Hernandez....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How did Laura handle her? I think she's great, and usually handles the OBL hacks well, but at times I've noticed (on her radio show) she is not forceful enough with her follow up questions.

I think Laura did ok. She was obviously frustrated because this zealot insisted on talking over her. At one point Laura proclaimed, talking over me does not make your points more valid(or something very close to that)!

That shut the zealot up for a minute and allowed Laura to get in a final question. She then simply asked, so what immigration enforcement do you agree with? She asked that question two or three times because the zealot would not answer the question.

Again, the zealot continued to spout, that our immigration laws are broken! She either couldn't or wouldn't answer the question.

I was frustrated watching it, so I know that Laura was as well.

Laura's kicking..! repeat NOW ;)

Laura's kicking..!

I think she did pretty good..

..see for yourself..!!

8p PT/11p ET

yea, all that and more repeat NOW

Here's the clip with Laura with the OBL supporter Murray for those who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RPtpX_CF8

3.20.09 again.. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Here's the clip with Laura with the OBL supporter Murray for those who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7RPtpX_CF8
    I think she did pretty good last night also.. :P

3.20.09 in for Bill..LIVE NOW

..then..

first repeat @8p PT/11p ET

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast