Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: LIVE Stream: President Trump Particpicates in Celebrate Freedom Rally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE Stream: President Trump Particpicates in Celebrate Freedom Rally

President Trump Particpicates in Celebrate Freedom Rally this evening with Pastor Robert Jeffress. Time scheduled, 8pm.

First Baptist Dallas Choir part of the rally. Includes a tribute to veterans.

Daystar:

http://www.daystar.com/watch/live-stream/

White House Link:

https://youtu.be/lXrNZBz3Ma8

https://youtu.be/oMjQ9JECEZc
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-01-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pastor Jeffress speaks enthusiastically on behalf on his friend, the President of the United States.

With tears Pastor Jeffress introduces the President.

He thanks First Baptist Dallas. First ever 4th of July Rally at the Kennedy Center.

We have been inspired by the music. We are one nation under God.

Praising the choir and singers.

To hundreds of veterans here tonight no place I would rather be tonight.

Signed veterans accountability act. Now we can say, " You're Fired."

Acknowledges Louie Gohmert and Paula White.

Asks veterans to stand. On behalf of our nation, thank you.

Love our families, freedom, our God.

Liberty comes from our Creator. No earthly force can take those rights away.

Transferring power back to the people.

I am President, they are not. (press)

We won, they lost. The press has destroyed themselves. Used a hatchet.

Their agenda is not your agenda.

(Standing ovation on comments on border.)

Support law enforcement.

Protect sovereignty, make sure forgotten man and woman are not forgotten anymore.

Bureaucrats want to tell you how to live and pray.

Families and churches know best how to create a strong and loving community.

In America we don't worship government, we worship God. (Chants of USA, USA.)

American founders invoked our creator many times. They bowed their heads.

We will say "Merry Christmas" again.

Our currency says "In God We Trust."

In Foxholes, General Patton prayed. In 1944 he asked army chaplain to come up with good prayer prior to Battle of the Bulge in WW11. One of those soldiers is here tonight. Harry is here. Enlisted when 15, not so truthful about age. Harry had orders to find tanks, repaired three tanks. Knocked out first three tanks of the enemy. Fought through battle, served 22 years, retired senior Master Sergeant.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-01-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can see doctor of their choice. ( Veterans)

Joined by some at Walter Reed.

They gave all they had for comrades, country.

We like winning.

We have been fighting and fighting. We are going to win again.

One such hero, Luis Avalia (?)

Wife Claudia present. Never forget your courageous sacrifice.

I want you all and incredible wounded warriors to know our nation is behind you. We are getting strong again.

I want to speak to all of our people in the faith community, veterans and non veterans, we will always defend your religious liberty.

We will not allow government to censor sermons.

As long as President will not interfere with you preaching what is in your heart.

Anyone who wants to join our country should love us.

America has hopes, dreams, aspirations. We have many stories but one home.

Black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood. We salute the same flag, we are all made by the same God.

We face many challenges, but with strength and courage of those here tonight, we will get the job done.

Important moment in history,

Pride in our beliefs.

Country true to values, loyal to creator, we will Make America Great Again.

To my friends here and in the country I will not let you down, and to evangelical Christians who came out to support us, thank you. God Bless the USA.

Thank you.

Playing America, America, God shed His Grace on Thee....

(please listen to the entire speech without errors or omissions at the links above.)
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-01-2017 at 09:42 PM.

That really was a great speech. I watched part of the speech on Fox News, unfortunately they didn't cover any of the music.

You know this Veterans Accountability Act is a much bigger deal than I knew. According to President Trump tonight, they've been trying to pass this bill for 40 years, the abuses our Vietnam Vets went through are disgusting. So the effort must have started then. Well, this is wonderful now to have this new law, this will right the ship and keep the VA straight.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Choir singing, Lord of All, On the Rock I stand (Beautiful)

Jesus Saves.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-01-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Hi Judy. Nice to see you. Yes, the intent is for Veterans to be protected and for them to be taken care of better during and after service.

Pastor Jeffress speaks.

I saw in America Greatness...

not until I went I to the churches of America...America is great because she is good.

The key to greatness is goodness.

None of us is good enough, all have fallen short, missed the mark,

Miss the mark in marriages, parenting, etc.

The good news is doesn't matter what you have done, Jesus is waiting to forgive you, those who believe in Him will not perish.

It is not an accident you are here or listening, so you could receive His free gift of forgiveness. Old things pass away, you are a new creation.

I want to know I will be in heaven with you today.

Pray this simple prayer, Dear God, thank you for loving me, I know I have failed you, I am sorry for my sins, I know you sent your son Jesus to die on the cross, thank you for forgiving me, I want to serve you for the rest of my life.

Daystar and Fox carried a portion.

Pastor Jeffress thanks supporting churches, others, choir, orchestra.

Choir sings, "It is still the Cross...the name of Jesus has the power to save the lost..."

Pastor Jeffress thanks staff, expresses appreciation for Christian Congressman like Louie Gohmert.

"Give me Jesus."

The End of the rally.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-01-2017 at 11:52 PM.

(Harry Miller, mentioned by President Trump this evening at the rally. He was in attendance and honored.- Battle of the Bulge)

POTUS Trump Honors Battle of the Bulge Hero Harry Miller, Crowd Chants: “Harry! Harry!” (VIDEO)

July 1, 2017

Jim Hoft

President Donald Trump honored Harry F. Miller today during his speech at the annual Freedom Concert in Washington DC.

Harry was just 15 when he joined the US military during World War II.

Harry lied about his age to join the American forces.

Harry was a US hero at The Battle of the Bulge.

Harry’s story:

During the battle, the 1st Army Headquarters instructed the tank crews to go down to an ordnance depot and take whatever they needed for the tanks. “We had to take good parts off of one tank and put it on another. We finally got three tanks and a tank destroyer that would operate and run, and had a gun,” he said in an interview with VA. They took the three working tanks and sent them to their C Company. Those three tanks ended up taking out three German tanks, which ended up being members of the 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitlerbeing, Hitler’s old body guards.

Here is Harry’s story:

https://youtu.be/tDLcEomh474

On Saturday night President Trump honored Harry F. Miller for his great sacrifice for our country.

Harry stood up and the crowd started chanting, “Harry! Harry! Harry!…”

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 07-02-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Hi Judy. Nice to see you. Yes, the intent is for Veterans to be protected and for them to be taken care of better during and after service.
    Yes, that is so good. During and after Vietnam, there were terrible stories circulating about what was happening to these seriously wounded veterans at some of these VA hospitals. I guess that's when the desire to pass a law to fire those responsible started. Unbelievable it's taken 40 years to pass the law that allows the VA to fire these horrible people. I'm sure there's more to be done, but being able to get rid of these evil horrible people is a great start.

So nice to see you too, GeorgiaPeach!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast