Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

living in "Anti-Immigrant" times ?

Pro-illegal alien activists, immigration lawyers, and people in the media and education often spout out the rhetorical complaint that "We are living in anti-immigrant times". By this they want to not only label anti-illegal sentiment as "anti-immigrant", but they seek to portray their side as the underdog as well- the "good" people outnumbered by evil "racists".

But I look around and see that it is still the American people who are the underdogs. While they are beginning to wake up to the horrendous invasion and robinhooding of their lands, and have achieved some successes in the fight against it, it is obvious that we are still living in Anti-American times. The sea of illegal mexicans continues to thicken and spread across the nation. I travel around and see the odds are still stacked against us. Even just looking out my window I see the increase on a daily basis. And conditions in America continue on the path to ruin. Schools are still brimming over with illegals and jackpot babies. Hospitals still going bankrupt providing unpaid services. Traffic is still increasingly congested in mexicanized cities. The wages of increasing numbers of jobs are bombed to oblivion. Spanish language continues to expand its area of predominance. Increasing incidents of racially motivated violence instigated by latinos. The list goes on...

We are still living in Anti-American times. And that era will only end when one side or the other is vanquished.

Liberals support your right to free speech only as long as they agree with waht you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Liberals support your right to free speech only as long as they agree with waht you are saying.

That is especially true in today's universities. I can’t tell you how many times I have gotten lower grades because I didn’t agree with a liberal pov.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I got news for these liberals. We are not living in "anti-American times." We are now anti-Mass Immigration period. From now on. We're not going anywhere.

anti-immigrant times

Illegal immigrants just don't know who they are dealing with! America always wins. We never have and never will give up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn