Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Local News Editor will make your blood boil!

Granted, I have been very enthusiastic when it comes to posting comments on the stories I find on the Burlington Times News website. I always have maintained my composure and published only the facts in response to the patronizing dribble I find on their pages in support of the go-along, get-along mentality regarding illegal aliens. Today however, I find myself lost for words in response to a blog posting I found where the editor not only takes issue with my group posting our opinion, but even goes so far as to ... Oh well, go read it for yourself cause every time I read it I start feeling like my head is going to explode! Be sure and click on the "comments" link at the bottom of his blog to get the "good stuff"! Oops! I guess I should explain that the Madison fellow commenting is in fact the editor himself in case that is vague. http://blogs.thetimesnews.com/blogs/ind ... p#comments

I have actually been blocked from posting in a Colorado paper and Kansas City paper!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MY local daily, the Dallas Morning News, is a PRO-illegal publication!

So how are we going to address the problem?

As long as the media keeps pumping out the sob stories and bias on behalf of the pro-illegal lobby how in the world are we ever going to get enough people clued in? It's bad enough that most working Americans and legal residents work their butts off just to pay taxes to support this nonsense. It's even worse that the public is apathetic in general because they don't believe anyone listens to them. Now we have to deal with the mind-numbing stories of tragedy and despair as the poor afflicted "guests" to our country languish over law enforcement potentially becoming a reality they have thus far managed to evade.

What is it really going to take to get folks motivated enough to make change happen? I think it's high time we started boycotting these propaganda newspapers. Maybe if they couldn't sell papers anymore the few readers they have left now would start listening to talk radio instead. Wouldn't that be a kicker?!!