Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Barth- dont take this too personally - but using Hitler as an example is an extremely bad thing to do- first- Hitler was not interested in Deportation- genocide was his intention .
    secondly - we are being called nazi's and racists without let up- by using Hitler in you're query- you place the invasion from mexican in the same camp- I would edit you're post if I were you. thank you Rebecca

I don't takt it personlly, I'm used that as an example of the sheer numbers of people. Remember how well bushit handled katrina? I will not edit my post as i am neither a racist OR facist and the people who use those analogys for our minutemen and other organizations that realy want to help our countrty will always use that type of mentality to counter the TRUTH. The truth is, we have 20 MILLION people here illegaly.
    I would also like to say that as an American I am not willing to sit and listen to some cheese weasle in the white house dictate policy to US on illegals. Furthermore, if we let random ID checks and other such measures take place in our country we will be playing right into what those same chease weasles want. A hefty fine and maybe, wait, heres an idea! What if we deport the people who hire and help illegals right along with the illegals themselves? Anyway, thnk you for your comments and relax, I'm not the type of person to take critisism personly
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Barth, good question. I have done a lot of thinking about it and I don't really know.

Bush says he has deported 4.5 million but probably they are the same 1,000 deported 45 times each.

However, you are right, we can't just load up busses with between 15 and 20 million people (depencing on how many there actually are and there could be more than 20 million by now) and send them off to wherever. We can't detain 20 million people for even a few days.

I think it should be a systematic, state by state search for illegals in the workplace for starters. When illegals are found, the employer should be fined an amount sufficient to take care of the basic needs of his illegal employees for thirty days in a detention center plus the amount of money it will take to send them to their respective countries.

Of course, those employers are going to need to replace their employees with legal workers. They should have to advertise all the open jobs to Americans at least five different times or ways, i.e, via newspaper, radio, employment security postings, even the internet before they can ask the government for "guest workers. If they hire guest workers, the workers would become the responsibility of the employer in terms of health care, adequate housing, food, etc. as well as the responsibility of the employer to get them out of here after the term of employment expires. No employment visa should last more than three years. And any guest worker who commits a crime while in this country should be dealt with immediately at the expense of the employer.

The employed illegals are more than likely going to have to take their families with them when they leave. However, if they don't, the family members left behind are going to have to seek aid or jobs in order not to starve to death. When they do, they, too should be deported. Some will probably leave on their own.

No economic aid should be given to the illegals who will have to come forward once their breadwinner is deported other than a ticket home and enough food and water to sustain them until they get there.

Obviously, they won't all be going at once and it won't all happen in five minutes or probably even five years. But they would eventually be gone.

And if they would close the dang borders to keep from letting any more in here TODAY, then there wouldn't be five million more to worry about by the time they decide to do something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barth- the reason for not using hitler and the nazis and the jews -are well lets see: Hitler et all- is so overused that it has no power- everyone uses hitler every chance they get-
    secondly its better not to use any other world situation - hitstorically or present because it can backfire-
    each situtation is unique-
    also the jews have nothing in common with mexico-
    HItler was about genocide- he didnt want them to leave- okay
    ' if you place illegal immigration in america- alongside hitler you are playing into their hands.
    it is better to focus on the responsibilty of the mexican government and it's citizens to solve their own problems
    and to revise united states policy - so that absorbing all the displaced peoples is not our problem-
    ironically if we had not bought the ORegon territory- we would have faced the lack of space problem a hundred years ago-
    european countries have no problem with saying no and meaning it-
    they dont want the poles ( blonde and blue eyed ) taking jobs from their own people- the italians dont want the albanians - etc The whole planet cant come here -----

What if we deport the people who hire and help illegals right along with the illegals themselves?
    Barth49, I've got dibbs on this idea. The whole bunch should also be sent south of the border where they'll have a neverending supply of cheap labor.

Seriously, if the feds would make ALL employers verify SS# of all current and future employees, turn in the illegals already on the payroll along with any who apply, to avoid $10000 fees if caught, this might be an incentive. After all that Basic Whatever It's Called is available now in all 50 states so they'd have no excuses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I m ight add- that all government agencies demand valid proof and that different agencies share the info- so if a illegal applies for fod stamps etc they will be deported-immediately-and only citizens can have driver's licenses
    and - any state or city that refuses to follow through- looses all federal funding - of any kind-

I've always said, "fine all the employers, not just a token handful and the fines will pay for the deportations."

I can't belive even today, the method of the Feds is to do an occasional workplace bust and say, see this could happen to you too, we're going to get real aggressive and then they do nothing.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I know that rounding up and deporting all of the illegals in the country SOUNDS like an impossible task. BUT, if the government would put in place stiff fines for the employers, cut out the welfare to anyone who is an illegal and ALLOW law enforcement to VERIFY a person's status, I believe that attrition would occur and the population of illegals would gradually be SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. I think when we think of "rounding up and deporting all of the illegals", we think of this HUGE SWEEP of the country by ICE similar to the internment camps of the Japanese during WWII and this would be a DAUNTING task. But, I don't believe that a ROUNDUP is going to be necessary. You hit the employers HARD and you hit them where it hurts and they are going to realize that, in the long run, it will be more profitable to hire AMERICANS for those jobs.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Add a suspension of their business license for 60 days to that

Great idea, Rockfish. THAT should get their attention!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Of course, many of us have said go after the employers and fine the dickens out of them. Now if only the gov't would do that!

The only problem I have with shutting down businesses is that many of the worst offenders also employ American workers. For example, I would be willing to guarantee you that Wal Mart here employs illegals to run the registers, put up stock and any other job that people do to keep that store going. Still, the majority of the workers are probably legal. To close up businesses is to affect THEM and they don't deserve to be punished. Also, that isn't going to encourage American workers to turn in illegals if they know their livlihood is going to be disrupted or even shut down.

And, of course, fine all employers who hire illegals, not just a few. And don't just do it one time then close our eyes. Fine then as often as illegals are found working for them and increase the fines until they can't afford to hire another one.

Now that the means to cross reference social security numbers through a central location is available to all employers in all states, NONE can use the excuse that the social security cards look legitimate. That means that no employer is exempt from prosecution based on a flimsy excuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast