Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- the Cost of Freedom

Lone Protester- The Cost of Freedom

O3/14/09

The truth is dead and spin is the king. Long live the king! This week a senior official with Homeland Security testified before a congressional committee that the most dangerous threat facing America is the Mexican drug cartels with a straight face. Our country is in financial ruin, our soldiers are overseas protecting the borders of foreign countries while ours remain open, Americans are out of work everywhere and we have forty million criminals here clamoring for everything they can get to include the kitchen sink.

Seven hundred thousand lose their jobs in February and the Speaker of the House boards Pelosi Air to take thirty one million dollars to her poor rat in San Francisco. That damn rat got more of our money than it cost us to fight the American Revolution. That rat got a bailout with our money while Nancy Pelosi smirks at the twelve million citizens unemployed. I worked two days last week, none this week, yet I am classified as a domestic terrorist because I do not agree with the idea that illegal aliens have more rights to my job than I do.

During the Revolution, my forefathers in South Carolina faced death by hanging for disloyalty to a government that had no interest in their welfare, only their money. This week, a secret report put out by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) said that all supporters of Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin are to be considered domestic terrorists. It is secret by the way because the loyalists that initiated it do not have the courage to air it to our opinion. The sneaky, slithering bastards, much like the Loyalists during the Revolution prefer to operate behind the scenes instead of out in the open like Americans patriots prefer. They would sell us out in the hope that we will lose.

Congressman Barney Frank continues to walk the halls of Congress instead of a jail cell. He is part of a legislative body that once crafted the greatest document known to mankind, today he remains a mouthpiece for what is wrong with this country. Today our justice department is in bed with him and those of his ilk, instead of protecting us against a federal government that has become overbearing.

Today, our justice department investigates Joe Arpiao of Maricopa County, Arizona for protecting those who elected him. The only sheriff in America that is doing his job is being investigated by the organization that that was given the mission of protecting American citizens against an oppressive federal government. And failing it. Forty million illegal aliens and five million criminal employers and our justice department has abdicated their responsibilities to us. We are the criminals in their eyes. Because we do not agree with them, American patriots like myself are considered the enemy.

People of Missouri, those from the ‘Show me state’, you make me ashamed because I have not heard an outcry from you against MIAC, (Missouri Information Anaylsis Center), a loyalist organization if I have ever heard of one. An organization that is traitorious in every sense of the word. Why are their names not made public? Why are the Americans from the show me state not in an uproar? Why are not Conservatives and Independents mad as hell? Why is everybody quiet?

Is it because you are afraid? Are you so buffaloed by a federal government, drunk with power, that your voice is gone? Your life means nothing if you are not prepared to defend it. Your family will pay a heavy price for your silence because of your fear to defend your freedom and theirs. Lady Justice is on her knees and crying, her blindfold and scales snatched away and my brothers and sisters are afraid to lift her back up.

I went to jail to defend what I considered mine. A business of twenty years down the drain because the politically correct bastards in South Carolina aided and abetted an illegal invasion into my state. My small business went on the chopping block because my justice system deserted me. A cop snatched my protest sign out of my hands because his chief lived two doors down and not because I had broken the law.

I suffered the indignities of the criminal justice system because I stood up for my rights. And when that jury came back in and found me not guilty, it sent shivers down my spine and tears in my eyes because they saw the truth in my words. They actually believed me over a judge that said my case had nothing to do with illegal immigration. They believed me over a prosecutor that threatened me for eight months. I suffered but the Constitution was on my side in the end.

I do not know what the future will bring but I know it will not be happiness. America has changed and not for the better. Today, I, and other American patriots are classified as domestic terrorists by our betters. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are forgotten and we are treated as common criminals because we take a stand in the defense of liberty. Even though I was found not guilty by a jury of my peers, I am considered guilty in the eyes of those in power. My voice is meaningless when everybody is scared to speak up.

Good rant, LoneProtester! No business can compete while standing up to the ideals of this country and putting Americans first, while those that do not will get a contract because of their bid dependent on cheap illegal labor.
    The depths of this mess are astounding. We have untold millions of illegals demanding work in this country, that no one seems to be willing to deport because of anchor babies, who will one day probably attack us in our homes just to raid our refrigerators and pantries for food. As I have said before, put too many rats in a cage and don't feed them, they will turn to cannibalism. I worry a lot but I have gotten my oomph back to fight tooth and nail for the lifestyle and pride we as Americans once enjoyed with few worries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lone Protester-
    This is so beautifully written. Thank-you for writing it. I'm saving it.

Thank God you never gave up, and eventually won this battle. Thank God the American people, such as those on this jury, have not lost their sanity like those in our government have.

We CAN win this war, but I'm sure you're very battle-weary right now after all you've been through. I'm just glad we have people like you on our side.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Great job all the way around LoneProtester. You should find much comfort and satisfaction in your fight.

When given lemons, make lemonade!

I hope work starts to pick up for you. The spring season should break loose some work.