Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester-- My Court Update

The other day I wrote that sometimes it just isn’t worth getting out of bed to face the world. Well, today was one of those days, at least the court part. My case was cancelled, and for what? Anybody want to take a guess? I will tell you but you are not going to believe me. I was charged with an additional crime today. What? Cursing. This is how ridiculous our criminal justice system has gotten to be. In July, the cop that jailed me charged me with cursing then, today, it was the homeowner’s time to press the same charge. Being loud and boisterous and of course, cursing, can’t forget that. We can let a half million illegal aliens and their thousands of employers have a free pass, but God forbid, this guy that said a curse word has got to pay an additional price. So I don’t know when my trial will be but rest assured I will let everyone know because I want to see the telephone lines burned up once again when I go back to court.
    There was some good things that happened before and after court today that almost brought me to tears. That was the wonderful people that showed up to support me. Jim Sachs of freedom fighter radio, this is the first time I met him but I feel like he is my brother because I have talked to him and been on his radio program every day for the last two months. Kendra Linkowski, Winthrop, and Sherry from Summerville was there and Kendra had made me some work signs for my vehicle that saysâ€

Re: Lone Protester-- My Court Update

[quote="loneprotester"]The other day I wrote that sometimes it just isn’t worth getting out of bed to face the world. Well, today was one of those days, at least the court part. My case was cancelled, and for what? Anybody want to take a guess? I will tell you but you are not going to believe me. I was charged with an additional crime today. What? Cursing. This is how ridiculous our criminal justice system has gotten to be. In July, the cop that jailed me charged me with cursing then, today, it was the homeowner’s time to press the same charge. Being loud and boisterous and of course, cursing, can’t forget that. We can let a half million illegal aliens and their thousands of employers have a free pass, but God forbid, this guy that said a curse word has got to pay an additional price. So I don’t know when my trial will be but rest assured I will let everyone know because I want to see the telephone lines burned up once again when I go back to court.
    There was some good things that happened before and after court today that almost brought me to tears. That was the wonderful people that showed up to support me. Jim Sachs of freedom fighter radio, this is the first time I met him but I feel like he is my brother because I have talked to him and been on his radio program every day for the last two months. Kendra Linkowski, Winthrop, and Sherry from Summerville was there and Kendra had made me some work signs for my vehicle that saysâ€

Keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this belongs in Discussions. Although in a way it belongs in News.
    Hmmm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Loneprotestor...I wish I could be there to support you. I feel so bad for what you're going through. It's just so wrong wrong wrong.

We're all behind you 100%. Keep us posted on everything.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Same here.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

We are all behind you LoneProtester!
    Thanks for keeping us updated

Rawhide!