Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slyvia - getting a list of each state with addresses is really easy- about five minutes per state- so if you give me a list of states that need to be done I will go ahead and finish that part up- I have done washington and oregon so far.

Hi all, we are still going ahead with the US Chamber boycott. But we realized we were not going to get it researched and mailed out by Feb 21st with only 4 volunteers. Right now we have UBGold, ThelmaHopkins, TimBinh, and myself. Tim is writing up the talking point educational mailer that we are going to mail out to each individual chamber that is a member of the US Chamber.

We are still going to do it, as well as try to co-ordinate something with groups working on the companies OUTSOURCING. But we wont be able to do it in time for a demonstration in front of the US Chamber before the Senate vote on the guestworker thing in March. I got a feeling its going to be done in the characteristically sneaky manner we have become accustomed to. But I'm hoping that JUST MAYBE, just MAYBE the rucus that has been raised by this movement will discourage the Senators enough they will put off the vote until 2007. If that were to happen, we would have time to get this boycott in full swing. But only if we get the workers

Thelma and I are also trying to research according to William's Scheme. We are commited to this and need more people to commit to it as well.

Thank you, Sylvia
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

bump

bumped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12