Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    He may not speak as well as others in the campaign for presidency...and I hope people will see beyond that... It's his ACTION that I am interested in...and I believe many others will be too.
    Illegal immigration is the one issue that Americans are uniting on. Those of us that have awakened from our sleep...AND I WAS ASLEEP...KNOW that if we fail on this issue...WE LOSE BIG TIME!! WE cannot afford to lose...and above this... most of the candidates running are MORE OF THE SAME!!!
    Dems will talk about the corruption in the White House...and there is!!!... but fail to see their own. How can they talk about our laws being disregarded when they want to give amnesty to millions of law breakers. It equals the same to me as what the White House has done...in regard to Lilbby and selling out to big business.
    As I weigh all of this in my mind ... the only conclusion I come up with is Tancredo for President in 2008!!
    Hopefully...when I watch him on C-Span tonight ... he will not feel rushed and make his points well. I have confidence in this man...he has honor and integrity...most of the candidates do not! Most are bought and paid for or are selling out for votes which equals the same!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK you make a good point. If they give him very little time he will be rushed. IF they try to take him off the subject of immigration he'll have to bring it back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So far we have three presidental candidates who are against illegal immigration. I think if everyone were to agree to vote on one candidate, and one only, that would have a greater impact in helping us stop illegal aliens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

So far we have three presidental candidates who are against illegal immigration. I think if everyone were to agree to vote on one candidate, and one only, that would have a greater impact in helping us stop illegal aliens.
    I totally agree, we need to support ONE candidate, and I'm beginning to think it is very unlikely. Very disappointing considering how hard we all worked to defeat the amnesty bill, that we cannot work together to agree on ONE candidate. I think we have to pick the one who has the best chance of being elected. I am willing to look seriously at all three, is anyone else?

I watched the Iowa program on CSPAN. Tancredo was next to last and he fired up the audience. No one else did. They got polite applause but at the end of Tom's they were standing, whistling, and clapping. He got me fired up again.

Right now its Tancredo for me. If he drops then its Hunter. I was disappointed in the rest. I thought Romney would come out fighting but I think he was playing it safe. Not excited about some of his answers but thought he was forthright.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345