Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lowe's Marketing Director contact info - Please call

Please call Lowe's Marketing Director and complain about them sponsoring Mexican drivers instead of American drivers and having Mexico flags all over there cars http://www.adrianfernandez.net/Spanish/index.html

I just talked to him and he said I'm the only one who has complained so PLEASE CALL. Don't let him make any excuses (he will try to do that)

Gray Abercrombie
    (704) 758-3445

I told him:
    1. Lowe's should ONLY sponsor American drivers for American races
    2. The car should ONLY have American flags on it while racing in America
    3. I will not shop at Lowe's anymore!

Here is thread about this issue: https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... 592#427592

FWIW, I called the bastard and left him a voice mail.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Left a message advising this guy that buisness's like his is the reason we are fighting so hard. We are tired of putting the interest other countries ahead of ours when it was Americans that gave them the wealth they have. I also advised we would be fighting them, tooth and nail.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Be nice.....

I left a polite message reiterating the first post. I'm betting he won't be personally answering his phone for the rest of the week!

Called, left a message indicating that I spend 10's of 1000's of dollars at Lowe's yearly (and I do). I pointed out that Lowe's, being a U.S. based company should be sponsoring U.S. drivers first, putting U.S. interests first, and supporting other nations should come second. I noted that the Mexican flag was on top of the American Flag on their Lowe's sponsored car, and that the stripes were of the Mexican flag, not the American flag.

I finished up the message indicating I would be closing my Lowe's revolving account and taking my business to a local hardware/lumber dealer, and that no discount on the planet was worth watching the profits made off of my purchases go to support drivers from another nation. I said while you may believe pandering to another nation is good for your business, keep in mind it's us at the upper end of the income bracket that keep the blue collar working, and THAT takes materials...materials I will no longer be buying at Lowe's. Not a very sustainable marketing strategy.

I told him it wasn't the first message, certainly woudln't be the last message on the subject, and good luck with that marketing job, the uphill battle just became much steeper.

To hell with Lowes. Unbelievable. Thanks to this poster and the OP for bringing it up here.

Called and got his voice mail. Stated I have suspended any shopping at Lowes pending his answers to the following questions:

1.) Why is there a Mexican flag and colors on the Lowes #15 LeMans race car? Has the Mexican government signed on as a sponsor of your racing program? If so, what is the level of their sponsorship and contribution?
    2.) If the Mexican government is not a direct sponsor of Lowe’s racing, are you displaying the Mexican flag because Lowe’s is supporting Mexican policies, one of which is the aiding, abetting and promoting of illegal immigration into the United States?
    3.) Do you have a corporate wide policy of insuring ONLY American citizens and LEGAL workers are hired and employed by Lowes?
    4.) Do you support day laborer sites or do you allow them to operate on Lowes’ properties?

I asked him to reply to my concerns as soon as possible and left my phone number.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know how anyone can be polite to people like this. If I knew where he lived... I'd stop by and say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    I left a polite message reiterating the first post. I'm betting he won't be personally answering his phone for the rest of the week!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I called and left a message also. Told him that I will no longer shop at Lowe's, and I will be sure to spread the word to my family and friends to follow suit.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!