Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The glitter will fade when Obama supporters realize there is no change other than the curtains in the White House.
    Jazz, I believe there will be A LOT more change than just the curtains in the White House with a President Obama.

I think we need to remember that although our Republican president approved the amnesty bill and asked the senate to pass it, at the same time it was us along with the Republicans who stopped it.

Also, at least following that our Republican president said that he had no choice now but to try to start enforcing immigration laws, indicating that he at least heard us somewhat and also agreed that SOMETHING had to be done. It's a far cry from what had previously been going on and let's remember that Clinton had not lifted a finger about it either for eight years.

It was under Clinton that the huge wave of illegal immigration really got going. Especially in South Florida. It was under Clinton when it got started, not Bush although it got horribly worse under President Bush, I won't deny that. But it wasn't ALL President Bush's fault. It just wasn't.

IMHO, I believe that although we are angry with Republicans for a lot of things, they still are far better than the Democrats by far.

Last but not least, I think we ALL respect people such as Tom Tancredo and Jeff Sessions. They have been relentless in their fight for us, never faltering once, not for a minute.

I think that we should all respect them to the point that we seriously consider following their advise at this time.

The Republicans are not perfect, President Bush is not perfect, John McCain is a royal pain in the butt (to say the least), BUT they are better for us to deal with than Obama and the Democrats.

And to do a write in or to vote for Barr or anyone else will give us a President Obama. Too much damage could and will likely be done to think that things could be corrected in 2012. Our problems will probably be ten fold what they are today.

Actually the only thing that might NOT change might be the curtains in the White House!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listen up

Alan Keyes lost to Chuck Baldwin in the constitution party. He also is awesome.Below is his If I were president speech. you can type his name on you tube and see it.
    Due to my frequent criticisms of President George W. Bush, I am often asked what I would do if I were President of these United States. This column will serve as an attempt to answer that question.

If I were President, I would begin the process of safely extracting our troops from Iraq. In the first place, our troops are no longer fighting a war, they are an occupation force, which occupies a sovereign country. And this is being done without a Declaration of War. The Iraqi people resent our occupation as much as we would resent another nation stronger than ours invading and occupying America. If such a thing happened to our beloved country, I’m sure many of us would also become “insurgents.â€

On Order...

I have my bumper sticker on order that says "Don't Blame Me...I Voted for Ron Paul."

Tancredo, Sessions, Hunter, and Rorhabacher are great, and I fully support them. But none of them are the Republican nominee for president, and that aint no accident. I don't want to empower McCain for TWO runs at the White House. I want someone who cares about our #1 issue to have a chance in 2012, be it a patriotic Rep or a Third Party candidate. If McCain loses to Barack IMO it will only show the weakness of the nominee of the Republican Party, and that weakness needs to be pointed out. Otherwise with our support, it will prove to be a winning strategy to continually nominate OBL Republicans for the presidential candidacy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

[quote]There would be no “path to citizenshipâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I don't want to empower McCain for TWO runs at the White House.
    John McCain is an old man. I seriously doubt he'll last eight years. His VP selection could possibly have a huge impact on voters (if they're paying attention). Unfortunately, I think Liberman will be his selection. Let's just call it a gut instinct based on recent observation (hopefully I"m wrong).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain

I don't see McCain winning no matter who his VP is. The GOP knew they were not going to win in 2008 because people are sick of the republicans. Elections seem to be cyclic...I've notice in my lifetime , that it volly's back and forth ..it's time for the dang democrats again due to the republicans making such a darn mess of things. The GOP put up a lemon because they knew he wasn't going to win. Obama is bad also. We just have two bad eggs this go round. I am going to vote for Bob Barr simply to get the Libertarian Party up the ladder and work hard for 2012.

The vast majority of Libertarian candidates that answered ALIPAC's candidate surveys in 2004 and 2006 were miserable failures on this issue.

It's just like the Libertarian members of Congress would say.... um oh yea, I forgot, THERE ARE NO LIBERTARIANs in Congress because Libertarians almost NEVER win elections!

W

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Personally, I think his record as a former Republican is irrelavent because he is now a member of the LP and supports their platform of easy access for all non-criminals that want to come (I wasn't aware of this until this morning). Remember, I didn't know Bob Barr from the man in the moon until I heard him speak on the Bortz show this morning. I do not have an axe to grind, just reporting what I heard. If you wan't to call me a liar, that's your prerogative! However, know this - I'm looking for a quality candidate to support just as you are.

When the debate on Ron Paul raged, you frequently used his 1988 bid for the libertarian presidential run as a basis to form arguments against him, in relation to illegal immigration. Regardless what his 2008 presidential website said, or his recent immigration articles you had this knack of discounting it all and referring to his "libertarian" leanings from 10+ years ago.

Now, you say it doesn't matter that Barr "use" to be a republican, he is a lbertarian now?

I find it confusing that you HATE illegal immigration, like I do, YET you support the very same elite that promote the wars on terrorism. I don't understand the logic - all of it is very related and subsequently will lead to the same thing for the United States.

... okay, back to our regularly scheduled show...

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I don't want to empower McCain for TWO runs at the White House.
    John McCain is an old man. I seriously doubt he'll last eight years. His VP selection could possibly have a huge impact on voters (if they're paying attention). Unfortunately, I think Liberman will be his selection. Let's just call it a gut instinct based on recent observation (hopefully I"m wrong).
    I think the elites moneyman Bloomberg will be his choice.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast