My notes for Hedgecock and Hannity, and direct quotes from the transcript for Limbaugh:

Roger Hedgecock:

He said this is the "same old stuff." Vague on enforcement of current law and E-Verify, bunch of "fig leaves" for the border, and the illegal immigrants would "get everything" in the probationary status, they're legal, no incentive for citizenship. The enforcement commission has no real teeth, and is "advisory."

Sean Hannity:

I know he said after the election that he was open to "path to citizenship" (amnesty) but what he said today wasn't too bad (at least for Hannity standards on this issue). He wants e-Verify. He was skeptical of the plan released today by the senators. He is 80% sure that they would never secure the border first. If we're not going to fully and completely secure the border first, whats the point? Hannity is also concerned with Charles Schumer's involvement in this. Hannity said the part that also starts to begin lose him in when they start talking about "background checks" "learning English" etc. He wants "border secured first." He said while some of the stuff outlined today sounds tough, the devil is in the details and he believes in "trust but verify" so he will wait and see what happens.

Rush Limbaugh:

Excerpts from the transcript of today show (link below with complete comments):

RUSH: "Let me tell you what I heard and what I read. I forget where, but it was a blog post this morning. A Democrat on this blog post admitted that the whole notion of border security has been added to this immigration bill simply to give the Republicans a talking point; that the Democrats are not serious about it."

RUSH: "Okay, first off on immigration, this is a story from a very excited (I would have to say cheering) Associated Press. "Senators Reach Deal on Immigration Changes." Now, a previous caller... I'll mention this again. We've done this before. We've done amnesty before. It was called Simpson-Mazzoli, and it was during the Reagan years. It was 1986. Reagan was not in favor of it, but he bought into it. They promised him, "If we do this once, that will be the end of it. Once we grant amnesty, that's it. No more of this illegal immigration stuff."

"In fact, this immigration bill that everybody's touting on TV today is essentially the Bush immigration bill that was beat back in 2007. There might be a little change here, a little change there."

Fear Rules the GOP on Immigration - The Rush Limbaugh Show