Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Making Southern Arizona a drug-free, fear-free zone

Making Southern Arizona a drug-free, fear-free zone

By Lionel Waxman, Inside Tucson Business
    Published on Friday, December 31st, 2010

The Obama administration announced plans for tighter security along the United States border with Mexico as it voiced fears that violence from the growing drug war would spill over into this country. That might have been the assurance on which 21-year-old Amber Christine Padilla relied when she went for a stroll in the desert south of Tucson, presumably on Dec. 11.

Her body, burned beyond recognition, was found Dec. 14 by a man walking his dog.

President Obama gave his assurance on March 25, 2009. Since then his plans, whatever they may have been at the time, have proved to be non-existent to inconsequential.

Add the name of Amber Padilla, who lived in Marana, to the growing list of Americans killed on American soil by foreign agents. In a gross understatement, a Pima County Sheriff’s spokesman characterized Padilla’s death as “suspicious.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This Lionel Waxman has been reading my mail.

I pick treasonous and I say throw them out and throw them off. Been wondering when we would get our own state bank, and call all ours back from overseas to defend our homes. I figure there's too many retirees in the state who depend on those Social Security checks and if the state declares its independance the feds would simply stop honoring its financial commitment and since the state is already broke - would effectively stop any revolt.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST HIM ASAP. THIS MAN IS NOT FIT TO BE POTUS. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE AT THE MERCY OF THESE ILLEGALS AND THIS DUMBED DOWN PRESIDENT. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING WHEN IT CAN BE STOPPED. I GUESS WE ARE NOT WORTH THE POTUS PROTECTING US AND OUR BORDERS.

I forgot to add that it's not just walks in the desert. It's walks in town. You cannot even safely take a walk in the little town you grew up in. Get it world? Here lots of people cannot even take a walk. They will hide and kill you for your ID.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST HIM ASAP. THIS MAN IS NOT FIT TO BE POTUS. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE AT THE MERCY OF THESE ILLEGALS AND THIS DUMBED DOWN PRESIDENT. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING WHEN IT CAN BE STOPPED. I GUESS WE ARE NOT WORTH THE POTUS PROTECTING US AND OUR BORDERS.
    Impeachment papers are already up ready to be put down in the House in January hopefully by the end of January. I believe the one who drew them up mighta been Rep Steve King, least thats where I got word through his office I believe.

However its only the House that draws up the articles of Impeachment and the actual Impeachment is done in the Senate which puts us in a tough position. I'll be trying to get another word from Steve Kings office after the 5th sometime.

Still like I've said before my worry is for some the main concern for impeachment is the healthcare bill which honestly will make it a harder case to win if that gets taken in as the main focus. Its between either impeachment for severe bad judgement (healthcare) or treasonous grounds (illegal immigration support).

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Impeachment papers are already up ready to be put down in the House in January hopefully by the end of January. I believe the one who drew them up mighta been Rep Steve King, least thats where I got word through his office I believe.

However its only the House that draws up the articles of Impeachment and the actual Impeachment is done in the Senate which puts us in a tough position. I'll be trying to get another word from Steve Kings office after the 5th sometime.

Still like I've said before my worry is for some the main concern for impeachment is the healthcare bill which honestly will make it a harder case to win if that gets taken in as the main focus. Its between either impeachment for severe bad judgement (healthcare) or treasonous grounds (illegal immigration support).
    \

I would Not wait I impeach him now he not fit to do any thing . sorry I for get golf that the only thing he may be good at
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe when the Republicans take over the media will change it's tune.

I don't think the media will do anything different. They are being used to push the NWO no matter who is in office.

"Either the U.S. federal government will awaken from its torpor or Americans will quietly start to leave for safer territory, effectively ceding the Southwest part of the country to Aztlan."

Myself and my family are perfect examples of that, we are moving to the UP of Michigan next year to get away from this. Even my mother and my brother and his family moved away from the east valley of Phoenix to get away. They have moved over to a part of the west valley that has not been invaded to badly just yet. However they wear rose colored glasses. Only two neighborhoods away from them, you cannot go into the Walmart without hearing incessant Spanish chattering and the public schools have been taken over. My mother says they will not take over their neighborhood because they are near the Airforce Base and my brother is convinced for some reason that they will not move north of I-10. I say they are fooling themselves and I give it 5-10 years before their neighborhood will be completely taken over. I have no idea why my brother wants to raise his boy out here, but I am going to be smarter than him and keep my plans to vacate in place for next year.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Yes it is difficult for those who wish to buy property to know where they will still be happy and relatively safe a decade from now. Realizing that rapid sales are no longer so easy if the neighborhood does become miserable the decision requires much more contemplation. If the cities become too broke to maintain required law enforcement levels - ooo la la - we are in for a bumpy ride. I know some older people of limited income who have been wanting to purchase in my neighborhood but it is in transition and the condo complex they were considering is loaded with tweakers, not sedate older people.