Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March in Los Angeles to demand immigration reform

March in Los Angeles to demand immigration reform
    Coffetoday ^ | January 28, 2011 in Featured News, World News | Posted by Adiguna

Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 8:35:36 PM by moonshinner_09

Under the slogan ‘No Human Being is Illegal “, hundreds of people demonstrated on Saturday in Los Angeles, California, to demand immigration reform that would allow the legalization of millions of undocumented immigrants. The demonstration was organized by the Coalition for Immigrant Justice, recently formed by pro-immigrant organizations such as Hermandad Mexicana Crime.

The march will start in Van Nuys and Glenoaks Boulevard in the city of Pacoima in the San Fernando Valley. So far, it is unknown whether they will participate pro-immigrant organizations in recent years have made great demonstrations.

“The important thing is that we remain a voice of the 12 million immigrants who still live in the shadows and not given a chance to live in peace, “said Gloria Saucedo, director of Hermandad Mexicana Crime.

“The struggle continues and the dreams are not over,â€
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

I do not understand why bring signs in Spanish?
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

All I can say is where's ICE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Here we go again... Illegals marching for "their rights" while waving mexican flags and signs In spanish They need to march right back to Mexico and complain to their own government

Notice the right side of the photo. Anchor Mom and Ernesto "Che" Guevara T-Shirt.

Marxist marching in the streets again.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If those are ALL ILLEGALS in the streets there then we Know SOMEONE has NOT BEEN DOING THEIR SWORN DUTY to hold office in this nation.....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by light
    I know. How are we supposed to know what they want? Dumb-asses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Quote Originally Posted by light
    I know. How are we supposed to know what they want? Dumb-asses.

Well put.

Their shirts are so white and clean too.

Your tax dollars at work!

Only the best for our little illegal aliens.

They are gettng fewer supporters now. With a bad economy and what they are costing the taxpayers people are fed up. They are also sick and tired of their lack of assimilation and arrogance. When you start getting comments after immigration articles in the Miami Herald and there are fewer siding with illegals every time now that speaks volumes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Notice the right side of the photo. Anchor Mom and Ernesto "Che" Guevara T-Shirt.

Marxist marching in the streets again.

Dixie
    13 reasons you should throw away your Che Guevara T-shirt According to the leftist mythology that’s been built up over the last 50 years Che Guevara was a brave, noble soldier who loved freedom and sacrificed his life so that others could achieve it.

Ha! Here are thirteen Che facts that the left never mentions. Thirteen things that, if they were widely known, would contribute to far fewer T-shirt sales.

Che’s famous motorcycle tour of South American is mostly myth. The motorcycle broke down early in the trek and it was completed with other means of transportation.
    Che was nicknamed Chancho (Pig) by his schoolmates because he rarely bathed.
    Soon after Batista was overthrown, [u]Guevara had hundreds of Cuban government officials executed. Notice that the phrase “fair trialâ€

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast