Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sob story

I cant believe the amount of 'views' this article got. It's like someone is out there, looking for a happy ending to her sob story. Well, you get not pity from me. Illegals are full of sad stories, bought on by their own ignorance of the law. DEPORT ILLEGALS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think they are "ignorant" of the law. I think they know the laws BETTER than US citizens. Does anyone doubt that they entered the country on a tourist visa to be tourists? NO! The plan was likely to live here all the time.

I would propose that MOST illegals have thought long and hard about how to successfully remain in the US. They just play dumb to get sympathy. I think border crossing is routinely discussed in many foreign households and these people have probably more contacts in the US than most US citizens. How do you think someone from Honduras knows about tiny little towns to live in in New England anyway?

Also, how much sympathy would they get if they said: "Yeah, our family planned for years to illegally enter and live in the US. We knew we were breaking the law but so what? We don't think we should be subject to US law, and if we can take advantage of US taxpayers, we're going to do it!"

Much better to say... "We're poor ignorant people. We can't find work at home and we cant feed our children. America is the land of opportunity...a nation of immigrants...we just want to feed our children and have the American dream." NOW THAT'S A STORY! Sound familiar?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Well you know, Steve, even if they were "ignorant of the law" it's no excuse--at least that's how it works for legal Americans. And no I don't believe for a second that they were ever so oblivious to the fact that they were here illegally. yeah--fifteen years and this whole concept remained a big mystery to them. This is kind of like how here in Texas when Mexicans get caught by police doing some crime, they pretend they don't speak English.

You know, if these people were white or black, that reporter wouldn't accept the ignorance excuse for a nano-second but once again we have that phony, let's-treat-the-minority-flavor-of-the-month-differently-liberal- thing gong on. I mean these people have been here for 15 years!!! ooooh the condescension is sooooo annoying...

Ignorance of the law is not the reason they overstayed the tourist visa. They used the tourist visa to get here with full intention from the outset of trying to manipulate their premanent residency in the US. Did they return home to get their belongings? Nope. Did they return home to sell their home or terminate their lease on an apartment? Nope. Did they return home to gather up their money from their bank? Nope. Did they return home to say good bye to their relatives? Nope. They did nothing that a tourist would do. They did everything an "illegal alien" would do.

The young woman knew exactly every law she was breaking; knew her illegal status; found her "comfort zone" through the National Council of La Raza; got on their "team" to pass the Dream Act which is a NCLR national agenda to aid and abet ILLEGAL ALIENS.

DEPORT HER!!

You have no idea how harmful the Dream Act has been, is and will be to the American People and our Nation's Future Generations.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The article says "65,000 immigrant students..." How about illegal immigrant students studying at taxpayer expense?

Dick Durbin DEMOCRAT right? Of course Orin hatch R-Utah is all mixed up in Dream Act too!

Don't they understand that education costs money? These 65,000 should be kicked out yesterday. Can we all say Proposition 187 passed by California voters?

The stupidity continues...........Heck they will give this Costa Rican some sort of scholarship while a CITIZEN student is DENIED!

What part of TOURIST visa did they not understand?

Kinda reminds me of a local joke we have in the Ozarks about Yankees. I apologize, sorta, to any who are offended but it goes...

Whats the difference between a "Yankee" and a "Damn Yankee"?

Yankees come visiting the Ozarks, and Damn Yankees never leave.

DQ

Born and raised in the Ozarks!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Found another new Marie Gonzalez article that I posted in the news forum this afternoon. Also take a look at her so called diary that is on the other link below.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-32520.html#32520

http://www.fairimmigration(DOT)org/wearemarie/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, and what legal resident did she push out of the way to get into college thanks to her "minority" status? Hell, she'll probably be hailed as a Joan of Arc type by her Commie state school professors, if she goes to a state school.

And people wonder why online degrees and private colleges are becoming more popular.

Unbelievable. A 19 year old anchor baby.

Yeah, and what legal resident did she push out of the way to get into college thanks to her "minority" status? Hell, she'll probably be hailed as a Joan of Arc type by her Commie state school professors, if she goes to a state school.

And people wonder why online degrees and private colleges are becoming more popular.

Unbelievable. A 19 year old anchor baby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast