Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Let me get this straight. MATT stands for Mexicans and AMERICANS Thinking Together. So, why are all on the board of directors apparently Hispanic and/or Mexican? Is a prerequisite for being on the BoD that one must be of "the race?" Are others barred from their BoD?

Their Non Profit organizaion has an agenda. They are pushing for amnisty for the illegals, more big business to head for mexico, and the free trade agrements that are being put in place. These eleteists are pushing for big business to make more money at our expense. They have no interest in the preservation of America as we know it. They are driven by the almighty dollar and will not let anyone get in their way. They want open borders, they want free trade, they want their million dollar businesses to grow at our expense. They will be the downfall of our nation and life as we know it...... If they get what they want, we might as well rename this country Amexica........... we will be just like mexico with all it's corruption and only the elete will have the money........ the rest of us will be poor.

They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen. They are trying to build up mexico on our dollar and at our expense, and then turn around and eliminate the border so more can flood over here and take away American jobs for less money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Let me get this straight. MATT stands for Mexicans and AMERICANS Thinking Together. So, why are all on the board of directors apparently Hispanic and/or Mexican? Is a prerequisite for being on the BoD that one must be of "the race?" Are others barred from their BoD?
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

April
    Michael 45 wrote:

They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen. They are trying to build up mexico on our dollar and at our expense, and then turn around and eliminate the border so more can flood over here and take away American jobs for less money.
    .....and it is working really well for them so far and our government seems to helping their agenda.....

That is why we need to stay on top of these groups to show them they are telling untruths and spreading lies about how helpful the illegal immigrants are. They are misleading the American public.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

April
    I absolutely agree with you and will continue to wark hard!

Banned
    They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen.
    I completely agree. And never has this been more clear than in the case of our 2 border patrol agents. Has LaRaza or LULAC or Mecha lifted a finger, made a single statement to try to secure a pardon? NO. They apparently will eat their own as a means to an end.

No they haven't ............. and now Lionel Sosa has joined up with La Raza. He is on the board there also.
    Those organizations are not about a secure border. They want open borders and no matter what criminal act is done down there they will not denounce it.
    Their agenda is clear. They want their la raza here no matter what, even it means the distruction of America as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    They only have their interests at heart. They care nothing of what will happen to the American citizen.
    I completely agree. And never has this been more clear than in the case of our 2 border patrol agents. Has LaRaza or LULAC or Mecha lifted a finger, made a single statement to try to secure a pardon? NO. They apparently will eat their own as a means to an end.

April
    In short they want and are promoting the destruction of Amercia as we know it. So much for that assimilation theory!

Another name to add to the list of MATT advisors.

Tamar Jacoby, a MATT Advisory Board Member and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute.

I just went to MATT webb page to check it out and you don't have to go past their home page to see what their agenda is. good place to keep and eye on, but I wouldn't waste my time on them as far as chatting or exchanging information because they are to far gone with their own agenda, that is perfectly clear.
    We need to keep as much of our attention as possible on building our own ideas of what we want for our country, and it deffinitly is not what they have in mind!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast