Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MyChica should be showing up anytime now lmao........... That will complete the family circle lol.......... geezzzzzzzzz
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Her brother has been invited too now. lol They will have to change the name of the forum to "Dee's Family Fued". What's next? The dead father starts to post now? Oh this is rich!

If Angle Parking is Dee's sister............ as she claims in the new post at matt on 2/08/07

Angle Parking

02/08/2007 8:38 PM Report Abuse
    Bob,

Hi. My sister Dee asked me to respond to you.
    She's asked me to join this website. I've visited before and have been debating about staying.

She's very persuasive and convinced me to join. I will for a while anyway.

We have a very large family. We have a family of 10 kids. Dee's trying to convince our brother to join too. Knowing Dee, she can be very persuasive.

We all work. We all have families. We all go to church. Our older brother passed away in December. That took a lot out of all of us. We were close. We are now even closer.

Dee probably told you that our Dad was a strict disciplinarian. He taught us when we get knocked down we need to get back up. Dee and my Dad were very close. She was probably the closest to him. She is just like him. I always said our Dad was strong as a bull. Dee is the same way. She is very successful. We all admire how much she has accomplished in life.

She told me a few people got on her nerves on this website but they have left this site. That's good. I don't like to argue. I do agree with her on the Immigration issues though and I will talk to people about how I feel.

Good to meet you.

Then who is this poster in 12/28/2006? lmao some never before seen poster? lmao
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Angle Parking

12/28/2006 4:24 PM Report Abuse
    Dee

Sorry to hear about your brother, I recently lost my brother too. It's good to hear that he is a man that was so loved by his family and friends.

Grieving. It's a hard thing to handle. Do we hide it? Does it sneek out when we least expect? It has no color, no race, no face. Nothing at all. But yet we need to do it.

angle parking

lmao now who is she? Dee's sister or Dee's alter ego? lmao

My gosh lol if you're gonna try to post as your sister you could at least come up with a new screen name for her lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caught you again Dee the moderator lmao
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Oh my gosh, I am going to have to sit on the toilet to read anymore of this comedy of errors. lol Notice the "sister" says that there used to be members in MATT that irritated Dee but they have left? If she was so irritated then why is she now posting in the same forum you are? You know, her number one irritation. lol! She thrives on fighting. I know her type. It is a mental condition. Oh by the way, "Chica" was one of the names of the 8 personalities that the psycho moderator on HB claimed she had. Hmm, could there be a connection?

See Ang, it wasn´t that bad here tonight was it? Come back tomorrow at least for 30 mins.
    See you then!!
    LMAO and don't forget which personality you are when you're posting....... lol then again if you could remember we wouldn't be rolling on the floor laughing with tears in our eyes lol lmao

Geezzzzzzzzz I haven't stopped laughing all night lol.......

Latent racism. That's Bob's term for racism for which he does not have a shred of evidence of. Also known as invisible racism or voodoo racism.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: THIS IS SLANDEROUS

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    email me...............

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    "Xenophobia and Latent Racism at ALI-PAC"

This is a thread on the MATT BOARD
    I saved it in my pm's and can no longer acces them. I hate to ask but can you post it again? I will check diligently so that you can remove it as soon as possible just in case some crazy from MARS wants to stalk you.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Latent racism. That's Bob's term for racism for which he does not have a shred of evidence of. Also known as invisible racism or voodoo racism.

W
    That thread is latent and blatent slander.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: THIS IS SLANDEROUS

Just click email at the bottom of my post........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    email me...............

"Xenophobia and Latent Racism at ALI-PAC"

This is a thread on the MATT BOARD
    I saved it in my pm's and can no longer acces them. I hate to ask but can you post it again? I will check diligently so that you can remove it as soon as possible just in case some crazy from MARS wants to stalk you.

As predicted lol and right on cue........... I see little Ms. MyChica showed up and posted this morning lol............

This must be a family thing lmao................ The 7 faces of eve has nothing on this one lmao.