Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    Even Elvira is getting in on the act with B of A. Here is one of her finer poses on her new Credit Card. See how happy she looks because of this new opportunity. Even though she has to stay in hiding, she is still the proud owner of this new Bank of America Criminal Card. I bet Bank of America is proud to give aid to criminals.

Elvira wouldn't miss an opportunity for publicity. She is a lazy criminal, who likes having her fellow Hispanic illegals wait on her hand and foot. Just like the Mexican woman that sold her baby for a down payment on a SUV and other bills, I bet Elvira wouldn't miss the chance to 'sell' her son, for a permanent invitation to stay in the United States. When is somebody going to GET her, cuff her, and DEPORT HER!

Everything's ok

Everybody just go back to sleep
    Everybody just calm down
    Everything's ok
    It's still a sleepy country town

Don't worry about the money
    Don't worry about the land
    Keep on singing that get along song
    And don't make too many demands

Shush shush baby keep quiet
    Take a nap there in that chair
    Keep the tv set turned on
    Don't strain yourself by being too aware

Everything's ok
    Good will eventually win
    No need to work together
    No need for blood brothers and friends

Don't worry don't worry
    Be glad you have some food
    Be glad you have anything at all
    Don't create a bad sad mood

Relax it'll all get better
    It always does each and every time
    Somebody else will stop it
    Everything is going to be fine

No matter what
    It'll all be ok
    Keep your voice down
    Be careful what you say

Everybody just go back to sleep
    Everybody just calm down
    Everything's ok
    It's still a sleepy country town

Neils
    9:23 pm
    03/02/2007

I see matt has changed their format lol.............. seems like I can log in now........ I bet after reading this I get my account deleted again hahahahaha..........
    There are only a hand full of posters there now.......... Our resident Dee is still babbling on about nothing....... I have yet to see anything constructive come out of her posts........ it's the same old thing......
    Doubt they will move the old posts over to the new board lol They don't want that disaster on the new board..... lol

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Oh wow...

They even have me registered over there.

Cook the books anyone?!

Neils
    12:12 pm
    03/26/2007

Three posts written and three posts deleted.................. hahahahah The resident Dee is on the move again.......... Deleting posts and posting over the top comments on news articles......... I think she/he/it lives in a deelusional world............... hahahahaha
    That heavy handed moderator Dee seems to be telling stories too....... first she worked for a fortune 500 company........ working at the office, and now she has changed her tune and says she works at home...... MATT moderators stay at home or take their laptops with them to monitor the boards.........
    She's the wolf in sheeps clothing............. a La Razaist all the way....
    My name is Dee
    This is my first time blogging
    My family has been here over 200 years
    I am patriotic..........
    hahahahahahaha
    What a moron................

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

If you think that's bad, try the Hispanic Business Forum. Their moderators gang up as a group on anyone who is against illegal immigration. Moderators are supposed to be unbiased and just moderating, not participating in the debates.

They are liars too. I used to post in that forum and a moderator in there just told a lie today. There was a former moderator in there, initials JD who used to scream "VIVA LA RAZA" at the end of her posts everytime. Some of us called her on it, stating that this was a divisive and racist term. So once or twice she felt compelled to add "the whole human race" at the end of it. But for the most part from day one she never included the whole human race in it. But one of the moderators in there today tried to claim that JD always included " the whole human race" at the end of "VIVA LA RAZA". That is an outright lie!! Here is the lying post that she made today:

"Fed because I know you are a past troll you know that ALL the long term members here say VIVA LA RAZA because JD started it and she would include THE HUMAN RACE at the end of that. But you xenos had to twist it to your own little agendas."

This same moderator keeps saying she is white which is probably the truth but she always fails to mention that she is married to a former illegal alien Mexican. She leaves that part out so to make it appear that she is an unbiased white. Nothing could be further from the truth if one knew who she is married to and that makes her kids half hispanic too. Deception by ommission!!!!!

hummmmmmmmm? NON-Profit, yet drive by the almighty dollar?
    Interesting.
    ------------------------

I`m still registered @ HB. as "astila vista". I have`nt been there in a while. I went over and stirred things up and then let them rant and rave about it.

I`ve caught Tony in the middle of lies and called him on the carpet about.
    ------------------------

My latest post on MATT was just deleted.......... again......... hahahahaha
    They now review the posts before they are allowed on the board. My post was just in agreement with one of the pro posters there and I can't believe they deleted it hahahaha......... How sad .......... I see Dee opened a new window and went to moderator mode and deleted my post lol.........
    She can't handle a real debate......... intellegence is not her strong point. She is afraid of me over there. I scare all of them for some reason. lol
    Maybe because the posters liked me...............

Michael

Hey MIKE..........good to see you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)