Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We do know their agenda, but If our views are not expressed too on the website, our government will think we are in agreement on illegal immigration with the views of the pro illegals. The Views on that website will be sent to our goverment as what the American public wants, and not what the American public really wants. That is their goal to get everyone in agreement with their views so the rich and powerful on that sight will address those views on the website to our congressman and senators.
    Keep your friends close, and your ememies even closer.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I just went to MATT webb page to check it out and you don't have to go past their home page to see what their agenda is. good place to keep and eye on, but I wouldn't waste my time on them as far as chatting or exchanging information because they are to far gone with their own agenda, that is perfectly clear.
    We need to keep as much of our attention as possible on building our own ideas of what we want for our country, and it deffinitly is not what they have in mind!!
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Michael45, I see your point, but it doesn't sound like they are going to let you express yourself, evidently they think you are a threat to their cause.
    This kind of group, MATT is exactly what Diane Feinstein was talking about on c-span alittle while ago on (SB1 section 220).Big corporations hiding behind grass roots efforts.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: MATT........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    Well I finally got the boot from MATT for defending myself. The newest one to also get the boot was Neils the poet. He got booted last night.

I was thinking of getting some citizens together to have an informational picket line go up at MATT headquaters in San Antonio informing the public of the ways of MATT moderators deleting people for defending themselves against personal attacks. I will also invite the media to come as I have yet to hear from Lionel Sosa about the matter.

I already have a couple that I mentioned it to and they want to go ahead with the plan.

Michael
    Hi Michael, its tweety! I believe I also got the boot a couple of nights ago. I can't sign in anymore. I don't know what I said to tick them off but I have a feeling it was Dee's doing. I think Dee is a lot more involved in that site than she will admit. I can't believe how they let her insult away as she does and yet she doesn't get banned. Remember Michael how I counted 11 times in just one night that she insulted the anti's?

I too thought that they were unbiased in there at first. What a joke! That Dee is a real mental case, isn't she? I think that Mary and Ultima are the only anti's left in there. I think Mary will be the next one banned.

Good to see you in here. I am with you, anything we can do to expose the people from MATT for what they are, you can count me in!

Tbird, Welcome to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Re: MATT........

Hi Tweety.

Good to see you here. I got the boot and so did Neil and now you makes three. I too think Mary will be next. Dee is much more then a member. I have a letter from matt mods telling me even though she uses racist excessivly they think her posts are provacative. (think I'm gonna puke on that one) She is either a moderator or works for matt. They are protecting her. I think they are getting rid of the anti's so the pro's can take over the board and then they will have all the amunition they need to send to congress and the senate. Lionel and the rest have friends in high places and Bush is his best friend since he got the hispanic vote for him.
    Sorry you got the boot...... send a letter to the mods asking for an explaination and then contact Lionel Sosa personally. If you need his email address I will give it to you.

Good to see you here.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    Well I finally got the boot from MATT for defending myself. The newest one to also get the boot was Neils the poet. He got booted last night.

I was thinking of getting some citizens together to have an informational picket line go up at MATT headquaters in San Antonio informing the public of the ways of MATT moderators deleting people for defending themselves against personal attacks. I will also invite the media to come as I have yet to hear from Lionel Sosa about the matter.

I already have a couple that I mentioned it to and they want to go ahead with the plan.

Michael
    Hi Michael, its tweety! I believe I also got the boot a couple of nights ago. I can't sign in anymore. I don't know what I said to tick them off but I have a feeling it was Dee's doing. I think Dee is a lot more involved in that site than she will admit. I can't believe how they let her insult away as she does and yet she doesn't get banned. Remember Michael how I counted 11 times in just one night that she insulted the anti's?

I too thought that they were unbiased in there at first. What a joke! That Dee is a real mental case, isn't she? I think that Mary and Ultima are the only anti's left in there. I think Mary will be the next one banned.

Good to see you in here. I am with you, anything we can do to expose the people from MATT for what they are, you can count me in!
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Michael, I think that Dee was responsible for your getting banned too. I did e-mail them and asked why I was banned but no answer yet.

Dee's remarks are provocative? LOL. So insults and name calling are provocative and yet Dee would report us in a minute when we would defend ourselves by firing back at her? Guess we weren't "provacative". The thing that gets me is when a forum sets up rules of behavior and most of them do, how can they allow some to get away with violating those rules? I used to post in the Hispanic Business Forum and they were the same way. Biased to the core.

Dee isn't even a good debater for their cause. All she has is the race card and a raza agenda that we anti's all blew holes in all over the place. I don't know how she could look herself in the mirror, she would lie and deny so much. How can a grandmother act that way? Are these the kind of people that MATT wants in their forum? All it does is hurt their cause.

Dee is the one that DID get me banned. They said others complained too but there were no others that complained. They told me so in an email it was Dee. I was also told if I wanted back on I had to admit I was abusing her and I was also told I could not respond to her or mention her name or mention anyone getting banned. Then they would let me back on with the condition I would agree to them monitoring my posts for the next thirty days. How ludicrous.........
    If you want to email me, my email address is on my profile, otherwise I left you a private message.

I asked the same thing of the mods. I asked that everyone be treated equal........... lol See where that got me.........
    Neil is asking too why he was banned. They told him he was to violent lol......

Dee couldn't debate her way out of a paper bag. She is a plant. Her arguements hold no water, but matt doesn't care about being fair. They have an agenda to push, just like the rest of those pro forums.
    It's not about being fair, it's about who can bs who.....

Michael, I think that Dee was responsible for your getting banned too. I did e-mail them and asked why I was banned but no answer yet.

Dee's remarks are provocative? LOL. So insults and name calling are provocative and yet Dee would report us in a minute when we would defend ourselves by firing back at her? Guess we weren't "provacative". The thing that gets me is when a forum sets up rules of behavior and most of them do, how can they allow some to get away with violating those rules? I used to post in the Hispanic Business Forum and they were the same way. Biased to the core.

Dee isn't even a good debater for their cause. All she has is the race card and a raza agenda that we anti's all blew holes in all over the place. I don't know how she could look herself in the mirror, she would lie and deny so much. How can a grandmother act that way? Are these the kind of people that MATT wants in their forum? All it does is hurt their cause.

You were abusing Dee? Are they kidding? She was the most abusive person in that forum and nearlly always was the one to start with the insults. I can't believe that there are such deceitful people in this world that are in the upper echelons of our society and run deceitful forums too. They set rules and then allow certain people to violate them and ban others for defending themselves. It was the same thing in the Hispanic Business Forum.

If this is an indication of the kind of people who are actively seeking to take over this country, then God help us. We have to fight Michael with all of our might and I know we are in good company here in ALIPAC.

The Hispanic Business Forum has a smear compaign going on right now of ALIPAC. The "raza's" will stop at nothing to attain their agenda.

It seems that these people are rubbing shoulders with a lot of big shots. It is all very scary and destructive to the values we hold dear.

lol Tweety, she is quite abusive and they do nothing to stop her.

These people are all deceitful. They have one agenda. It is the same thing on capitol hill. Our senators and congressman are just as bad. Too bad I couldn't have taken you with me when I used to lobby in DC.
    Trust me, Sosa and the bundh are owed alot of favors on capitol hill, and they have friens in very high places. Sosa was an advertising genious for alot of very large companies that went down to mexico. He is no one to take lightly. Bush owes him big time and I am sure matt was set up to show everyone how compliant people are, but I don't think he suspected how many would join and voice what the people really want. We want a fence, and to send the illegals home. If they want to come here do it legally. America does not want free trade or open borders. Everyone with half a brain knows this is the distruction of America as we know it.

You were abusing Dee? Are they kidding? She was the most abusive person in that forum and nearlly always was the one to start with the insults. I can't believe that there are such deceitful people in this world that are in the upper echelons of our society and run deceitful forums too. They set rules and then allow certain people to violate them and ban others for defending themselves. It was the same thing in the Hispanic Business Forum.

If this is an indication of the kind of people who are actively seeking to take over this country, then God help us. We have to fight Michael with all of our might and I know we are in good company here in ALIPAC.

The Hispanic Business Forum has a smear compaign going on right now of ALIPAC. The "raza's" will stop at nothing to attain their agenda.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast