Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just wanted to revive this for two reasons. Boycotts work better when it becomes a lifestyle, and having a place to get your food from other than corporate Americas globalist factions might put you a leg up on the masses should an unthinkable catastrophe occur. Just look at when hurricanes hit and the ice shortage leads to strife during the public distribution.
    I recently lost my egg supplier close to work due to a fire, so as luck would have it, I was about 45 miles from home on a work trip when I spotted this sign on a rural road. It was almost dark, but the sign said open so I went up to their front door and rapped. A minute later, Aunt Bee came out and told me she still had todays eggs, so how many could she wash up for me? I took 2 flats of browns and some really tasty nectarines, along with a few plums and cherries. This was good fruit too. Not like that baseball texture stuff they sell at Ralphs.
    Anyway, look around and locate your back up food supplies now and don't wait for the shortage scare to en courage you
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I didn't know anyone was still interested in this subject anymore. I am so glad to hear from you.

Yes, we located some nice folks that sell eggs. It is only $1 a dozen and if we will please bring back the cartons, the eggs are only .75 a dozen.

Also, husband went to OK to visit family and go fishing and brought back a batch of eggs from his brother's place.

Yes, it does n eed to be a way of life - I hadn't thought of it that way - but you are absolutely right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It may interest some of you to know that I went to an Arby's fast food joint a few times in the past few weeks in suburban chicago and saw that only AMERICANS were working there.

It was quite a pleasant site to see. I felt like I was in AMERICA! (I usually have to visit my American neighbors across the street to get my American fix).

It's also a strange juxtaposition to the burger king right down the street that only hires ILLEGAL mexicans. I don't know whose worse, BK or McD?

Kudos to Arby's (at least this particular franchise) for supporting Americans in America!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213