Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Might it not be better to just say the poultry industry employs illegals
    Trixie, you are free to say what you would like. I don't know if you are going to distribute flyers or not, but you can word your flyers/letters as mildly as you feel comfortable with. This flyer I show here is only a sample letter/flyer, and since it does not contain the informtion for any organization, it really doesn't have to be done only ONE way.

And anyone else who wants to participate but doesn't like the sample flyer/letter, is free to write their own letters to the poultry people. You have not signed any petition because there is no petition. This is each individual participating in their own way. You can write your own letters and write it your own way - no problem.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks, I do appreciate your doing this and I see what you mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK-- I got my groceries today-- NO poultry. And that wasn't an easy task for me since we try to restrict our beef consumption for the sake of our cholesterol. My poor husband is going to get REAL sick of fish. LOL

And I sent out the potential flyer to all my relatives (some of whome will undoubtedly participate) and to a lady I know at CAPAC who may wish to share it with her people.

I'm going to add a link and a headline to every forum I belong to as soon as I can get caught up again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everybody hang on a minute - my both sites are down. I tried to get on the boycott sites and they are not showing up. I got some funny e-mails today - and now I cant get on the sites.

JJ, perhaps we'd better be a little more cautious. I'm goin to reword the letter/flyer....I dont know who's attention we have attracted, but it is freaking me a little...

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Hmmmmmmmm. I could get there about two hours ago but since all the action was going on here, I came back here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Anyone know if this is true? My sister forwarded this story to me, she works for Adobe, and apparently it got around there. If this is so, then this is a booster for morale to everyone, here it is:

The Budweiser Story (not a joke) This is TRUE!

How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of
    September, 2001...Thought you might like to know what happened in a little
    town north of Bakersfield, California.

After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others so
    that our nation and people around the world will know about those who
    laughed when they found out about the tragic events in New York,
    Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon.

On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a
    convenience store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the
    tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find
    the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their
    approval and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of
    the very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with
    those horrible people. His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in
    there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage
    company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again." The employee walked
    in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and
    left with an incredible grin on his face.?He told them never to bother to
    call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for
    that community. Just letting you know how Kern County handled this
    situation.

And Now The Rest Of The Story:
    It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called
    Pepsi and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi
    products as well!!! That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word
    spread and all vendors followed suit! At last report, the store was closed
    indefinitely. Good old American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

Pass this along, America needs to know that we're all working together!

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in
    English..THANK A SOLDIER!!!
    God Bless America !!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've heard this before-- long time ago. Try snopes.com to find out if it's real. I sort of doubt it.

and We now know that both Budweiser supports the pro-illegal side. So their loyalty only goes so far. Wish that it were true.

9:30 AM Mountain time-- boards still down.

And by the way, I accessed the one I accessed last night through a link for a reply in my e-mail, now that I think of it.

I doubt the Bud story is true; but I know one that is. It was printed in the San Diego Union. At San Diego State University there were some Arab students laughing about the 9/11 attack. Another student gave them a piece of his mind. He was charged with verbal assault by the administration. No good deed goes unpunished.
    There is some good news though, the senate does not have the votes to pass the monstrosity they concocted. They need 60 votes and they are not there. Thank God. The fall back plan now is to put illegals who have been here more than 6 years on the fast track to amnesty. Hope that doesn't fly either.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast