Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain surges 6 points in NH

"
    "
    MANCHESTER, N.H. -- The latest WMUR/CNN tracking poll shows a close race on the Democratic side and one candidate gaining ground among Republicans.

The poll shows Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama tied at 33 percent, followed by John Edwards at 20 percent. Bill Richardson has 4 percent support, followed by Dennis Kucinich at 2 percent.

Among Republicans, John McCain has surged into a 6-point lead over Mitt Romney, 33 percent to 27 percent. Three days ago, polls showed the two tied.

Rudy Giuliani was third with 14 percent, followed by Iowa winner Mike Huckabee at 11 percent. Ron Paul was next with 9 percent, followed by Duncan Hunter and Fred Thompson, with 1 percent each.

The polls have a 5 percent margin of error.
    "
    "

It's amazing how McCain has been surging to the top these past couple of months. I have friends in the military and this guy is a hero to us and deserves all the respect he can get for fighting for our nation. I'm tired of all the disrespect he's been getting around the web. It reminds me of all the disrespect our soldiers get from the Liberals quite honestly and I'm sick and tired of it. McCain will show this country that soldiers can become great Presidents when they have the will to do so.

It's amazing how McCain has been surging to the top these past couple of months. I have friends in the military and this guy is a hero to us and deserves all the respect he can get for fighting for our nation. I'm tired of all the disrespect he's been getting around the web. It reminds me of all the disrespect our soldiers get from the Liberals quite honestly and I'm sick and tired of it. McCain will show this country that soldiers can become great Presidents when they have the will to do so.
    You are not going to get much respect because McCain is a pro amnesty, illegal alien hugging, Ted Kennedy and Lindsay Graham liberal bedfellow.

It is hard to believe that just because someone served in the military, was a POW, and helped blow up a naval ship in one of the worst maritime disasters in history, and you are willing to give him a free walk on being a piece of crap.

I think I'm going to go join the military for a few years just so I will have people like this willing to kiss my ass no matter what I say and do.

I love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, but meat heads like this jerk are one of the reasons the country is in the shape it is.

They talk all tough about being in the military and then they are ready to quickly bend over, support amnesty for illegals, the surrender of the United States to the NAU, and jump right in bed with McCain Kennedy.

Luckily, the military builds more character than that with most people I would hope.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul up quite a bit - 14% in that poll, thats a big jump from last week!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Ron Paul up quite a bit - 14% in that poll, thats a big jump from last week!
    That's only in one poll!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hey!?!?! If McCain is such an honorable veteran then why is he supporting the side that does things like this to our veterans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxOhUTgL54&NR=1

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U854PyaQS0

McCain is part of the opposing team! National front man for the invasion!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You are not going to get much respect because McCain is a pro amnesty, illegal alien hugging, Ted Kennedy and Lindsay Graham liberal bedfellow.

It is hard to believe that just because someone served in the military, was a POW, and helped blow up a naval ship in one of the worst maritime disasters in history, and you are willing to give him a free walk on being a piece of crap.

I think I'm going to go join the military for a few years just so I will have people like this willing to kiss my ass no matter what I say and do.

I love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, but meat heads like this jerk are one of the reasons the country is in the shape it is.

They talk all tough about being in the military and then they are ready to quickly bend over, support amnesty for illegals, the surrender of the United States to the NAU, and jump right in bed with McCain Kennedy.

Luckily, the military builds more character than that with most people I would hope.

W
    So because he has taken certain positions he all of a sudden has no character? That's very foolish. He has principles and does not flip flop like many politicians do solely to garner votes. You say you love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, well honor McCain's service to this country. You may disagree with him, but that does not change the fact that he has integrity and discipline, something this country can use right now. We can't let a Democrat turn his/her back on our soldiers in Iraq right now.

In terms of McCain's military service, and post-sevice shenanigans, there is a wealth of info available at: www.usvetdsp.com/

If people would just open there eyes. Hopefully they have and we just don't know it yet. Illegals are here in such numbers, let us hope that the vast majority of american's have seen the horror we have seen.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    McCain is a clown , pure and simple

Any honorable duty he rendered is moot due to his
    pandering to illegals and foreign nationals

He isn't worth spit in my book

Coolhead:

Of COURSE everyone respects McCain's service to our country when he was in the military. And, of COURSE we respect all of our military members who have served and are serving now!!

However, this does not make McCain a good presidential candidate. This is not because he is/isn't a former military hero----it is because of his past actions, current policies and plans!!

Is he running to represent US citizens or illegals from other countries??? Did you know that he voted YES to give illegals Social Security----but voted NO to tax cuts for US citizens????

How can you---as a member of our military----as well as all other members of our military----who have put their lives on the line----not have a problem with people coming here ILLEGALLY and demanding rights/benefits from US citizens, our government, our country??? How can you then defend McCain----who is defending/supporting this invasion.

Did you hear last year when McCain was speaking to the illegals/illegal support groups in favor of allowing the illegals to have amnesty----did you hear about him saying "this is a call to arms." He was speaking in favor of those who have entered our country illegally----and against US citizens!! You don't see anything wrong with this??

Did you see the illegals marching in our streets---waving the flags of their home countries, along with flags representing communism-----along with signs and them telling US citizens to "get out, this is their land".

You don't see anything wrong with McCain's support for illegals----telling US citizens to screw off----while he tried to shove Comprehensive Immigration Reform down our throats??

You don't see anything wrong with what McCain is doing----assisting the illegals with entering our country ILLEGALLY-----along with the government of Mexico's assistance?? Did you see these articles??

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/73238.php

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/art ... 160067.htm
    January 4, 2008

The senator of the National Action Party (PAN) Adriana González, who sponsored a resolution approved today, condemned the fact that the number of arrests and deportations of undocumented Mexicans in United States have doubled in 2007, upon passing from 15,452 in 2006 to 30,408 the past year, according to American official data.

Besides, it asked the Executive and the Legislature to insist on the clarification on the murder of four undocumented Mexicans from San Luis PotosÃ*, that occurred in Cincinati, in the state of Ohio, in the middle of December.

In its first work session of 2008 the Permanent Commission, that represents the Legislature during the periods of recess, approved by a majority a point in agreement where it exhorted the Executive to fortify and to deepen the defense of the undocumented.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast