Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    In my book McCain doesn't "get a pass" on this because he
    is a war hero

CoolHead:

Did you see these videos----these are from California!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM
    Notice the Mexican flags. Notice the "Europeans go home" signs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ivs0mz1ok
    Hear them screaming...."Whose streets......Our Streets"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhua9tnZNo
    Illegals take down US flag and put up Mexican flag during protest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCVUot-hBo
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

It's like a field goal kicker in a football game, you're only as good as your latest kick. McCain was certainly an honorable veteran and we respect his service but his actions as a US Senator are a slap in the face to citizens of this country. I will base my support for him on ALL his actions, not just what he did while in the service. He will NEVER get my vote. If he is the Republican nominee, I will sit this one out. I am not holding my nose and voting again like I did with the idiot bush.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It's amazing how McCain has been surging to the top these past couple of months. I have friends in the military and this guy is a hero to us and deserves all the respect he can get for fighting for our nation. I'm tired of all the disrespect he's been getting around the web. It reminds me of all the disrespect our soldiers get from the Liberals quite honestly and I'm sick and tired of it. McCain will show this country that soldiers can become great Presidents when they have the will to do so.
    You are not going to get much respect because McCain is a pro amnesty, illegal alien hugging, Ted Kennedy and Lindsay Graham liberal bedfellow.

It is hard to believe that just because someone served in the military, was a POW, and helped blow up a naval ship in one of the worst maritime disasters in history, and you are willing to give him a free walk on being a piece of crap.

I think I'm going to go join the military for a few years just so I will have people like this willing to kiss my ass no matter what I say and do.

I love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, but meat heads like this jerk are one of the reasons the country is in the shape it is.

They talk all tough about being in the military and then they are ready to quickly bend over, support amnesty for illegals, the surrender of the United States to the NAU, and jump right in bed with McCain Kennedy.

Luckily, the military builds more character than that with most people I would hope.

W
    So because he has taken certain positions he all of a sudden has no character? That's very foolish. He has principles and does not flip flop like many politicians do solely to garner votes. You say you love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, well honor McCain's service to this country. You may disagree with him, but that does not change the fact that he has integrity and discipline, something this country can use right now. We can't let a Democrat turn his/her back on our soldiers in Iraq right now.
    Boy are you naive are what? McCain has principles and doesn't flip flop on the issues? What McCain have you been watching? Certainly not John McCain who has flip flopped on the invasion issue so many times I've lost count. I'll give you one example of McClown flip flopping. He flip flopped on the Oreilly factor when he came out and said he was in support of putting troops on the border and later came out and said he was against it. Go read Oreilly's who's looking out for you book and you see it in black and white. He even came out and said that American workers wouldn't pick fruit even if he offered them 50 dollars an hour which later thousands of Americans took him up on it and he had nothing to say. Not to mention all the times he supports amnesty for illegals and claims it's not amnesty that he supports. How about all the times he says it's impossible to deport all of the illegals when he supports giving them in state college tuition, social security benefits, guest worker programs, drivers licenses, etc? No wonder it seems impossible to get rid of them when your bending over for them.

So what that he served our country? Does that mean he gets a free pass on selling out our country? I've served in the military for over 13 years. Does that mean I should get a free pass if I went out and murdered half a dozen people the day I retired? Afterall I served my country. Max Cleeland and John Kerry served their country too in the military, but that doesn't mean that I think they are great people and that I should turn a blind eye to their treasonous acts against our country.

McCain may have served his country and might have been an honorable man at one time, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a complete douchebag now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain's grades from ABI (NumbersUSA):

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... Z&VIPID=33

Overall, he's really quite horrible - especially on Amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The RCP average of NH polls as of now has McCain up by 4.9; difficult but not impossible for Romney to overcome. Even if Romney loses NH, he still is a strong candidate and despite what some pundits are saying, the race is far from over. Just wait to more conservative voters find out about McCain's opposition to the Bush tax cuts, and his rabid support of amnesty etc.

And here are some more facts about McCain from the Arizona Republic, 10/3/99:

"In recent years, he's become a champion of campaign-finance reform. More than a decade ago, he took free trips to the Bahamas with savings and loan tycoon Charles Keating. He continues to take big money from interests before his committees."

"He's amassed a rogues' gallery of troublemaking former pals - Keating, Gary Hart, John Tower, Fife Symington, Duke Tully - who hardly square with his ambitions as a reformer."

"He prides himself on his personal integrity yet admits he wasn't faithful to his first wife, Carol, who was injured in a horrific car accident while McCain was in Vietnam."

"While at the Naval Academy, McCain let some subjects slide, spending his time reading history and literature and, of course, howling at the moon. He graduated fifth from the bottom of his class."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was a time, when McCain was considered patriotic. But how can you call someone patriotic who is willing to sell his country down the river to 20-35 million ILLEGAL ALIENS, and panders to the government of Mexico?????

McCain is a great guy and I respect his service.

His only problem is that he's an open-borders democrat pretending to be a republican.

If he came out of the closet people would probably respect him more.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

New Hampshire is the only place in the country that is supporting Mc Amnesty. I have to say there are allot of morons in this country. If we could exile Bush, Mc Pain, Huckabilly, Lott, Graham, Hillary, Husain Obama, and edwards plus 50% of the Senate on a deserted Island this country would be allot better place.
    And while we are at it lets water board them so we can see the real extent of there evil plans.

I respected(past tense) Sen MCCain for his military service.I have no respect at all for him and his amnesty deal that he and Sen. Kennedy cooked up.One wonders about a Senator that actually favors rewarding illegal aliens with citizenship for breaking into this country while publicly saying that what he is proposing isn't amnesty at all.Any respect I had for him during Vietnam is negated and erased by his support of illegal immigration. He is unlikely to get much support from states with a large patriotic population where character is a virtue.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast