Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: McCain surges 6 points in NH

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    "It's amazing how McCain has been surging to the top these past couple of months. I have friends in the military and this guy is a hero to us and deserves all the respect he can get for fighting for our nation. I'm tired of all the disrespect he's been getting around the web. It reminds me of all the disrespect our soldiers get from the Liberals quite honestly and I'm sick and tired of it. McCain will show this country that soldiers can become great Presidents when they have the will to do so.
    First let me say, I believe in and support Gen. Petraeus's plan and America's finest are in my thoughts and prayers every day, but......

McCain's contempt for the American electorate during the immigration nightmare was unmistakable. It is one thing to be wrong, but it is another thing entirely to attempt to defraud the American people the way he and others did. The devious tactics they used in their attempt to force that treasonous bill on the American people were downright frightening and should not ever be forgiven. John McCain and others attempted to and continue to attempt to ignore American laws and enforce only what they believe should be enforced as if they were Kings ruling in a monarchy. They are attempting to say, “I’m going to ignore your stated desires because I know what is best for you.â€

During Vietnam McCain was fighting for our country. Now he is actively working to destroy it. Being a vet is not a free pass to be a subversive. How about John Kerry, Bob Carey, Grey Davis, Jim Webb and a host of Dem Vietnam Vets?

John McCain is a traitor to the USA.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    This thread is painful for me to read. John McCain has made sacrifices for this country that most of you could never envision, not in 100 years. His position on immigration and his military service are two separate issues, let's please remember that.

I agree that McCain is an amnesty supporter and should not become President of the United States. However, the direction of this thread just doesn't feel right to me. While McCain is scum of the earth on immigration, his sacrifices should alway be appreciated, regardless of what he is now. Point of fact - I hate the mans guts - but even that doesn't lessen the personal sacrifices he made during his military service.

Can we just talk about his position on illegal immigration and keep his military service out of it? Personally, I will continue to respect his sacrifices, regardless of his politcial positions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Up until lastnight's abc debate, I disagreed with McCain but respected him. Lastnight he appeared to be an angry and bitter old man. He needs to go home and rest.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

MC Cain is the worst kind of traitor to the American people their is with his side Kick Kennedy the idiot and "we will shut the bigots up" Graham, There idea of fixing America is insane.

They are insane....the definintion of insane is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" it was insane in 1986 to give amnesty to 3 million but to turn around and give it again 20 years later, except this time to probably 30 million is the height of insanity.

Mc insane has not changed he is surrounding him self with the same people who will help him deestroy the middle class, he is not our friend and his friend is not our friend, any man who will stand up in front of the largest radical racist group in America (La Raza) and call the American citizens who want their laws enforced "BIGOTS" is no friend of Americans.

Mc Cain has been in the senate for 12 years, what has he done for veterans....NOTHING, did you see Walter Reed hospital? Give us a break!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    McCain is a powerful senator , And no , I have 0 respect for him

When you consider illegal foreign nationals get better health care than
    our military vets and McCain advocates for foreign nationals

In my book ...............persona non grata

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It's amazing how McCain has been surging to the top these past couple of months. I have friends in the military and this guy is a hero to us and deserves all the respect he can get for fighting for our nation. I'm tired of all the disrespect he's been getting around the web. It reminds me of all the disrespect our soldiers get from the Liberals quite honestly and I'm sick and tired of it. McCain will show this country that soldiers can become great Presidents when they have the will to do so.
    You are not going to get much respect because McCain is a pro amnesty, illegal alien hugging, Ted Kennedy and Lindsay Graham liberal bedfellow.

It is hard to believe that just because someone served in the military, was a POW, and helped blow up a naval ship in one of the worst maritime disasters in history, and you are willing to give him a free walk on being a piece of crap.

I think I'm going to go join the military for a few years just so I will have people like this willing to kiss my ass no matter what I say and do.

I love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, but meat heads like this jerk are one of the reasons the country is in the shape it is.

They talk all tough about being in the military and then they are ready to quickly bend over, support amnesty for illegals, the surrender of the United States to the NAU, and jump right in bed with McCain Kennedy.

Luckily, the military builds more character than that with most people I would hope.

W
    So because he has taken certain positions he all of a sudden has no character? That's very foolish. He has principles and does not flip flop like many politicians do solely to garner votes. You say you love our veterans and honor their sacrifice, well honor McCain's service to this country. You may disagree with him, but that does not change the fact that he has integrity and discipline, something this country can use right now. We can't let a Democrat turn his/her back on our soldiers in Iraq right now.
    "character"? Is that what you call it? McCain took an oath to abide by the Constitution, but he fails to honor it. He is pandering to illegal immigrants and dissing the American citizens who voted him into office in the first place. 80% of Americans DO NOT WANT AMNESTY programs, and McCain wouldn't listen to "the people". Yes this country needs "integrity and dicipline", but IMO, McCain doesn't impress me of having any. McCain is just another rich, empty talking politician, who values the fame of being president, over the honor of serving the country as president. There is a big differnce.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think that without senator McCain in office the USA would be better place. And concerning his principles - for example his principle stance on selling out his fellow Americans to corporate interests

He is one of those who are killing our civilization - with his "principles".

Three Stooges

McShame, Huckster and Fruity Rudy all appeared mean and nasty last night with their infantile barbs at at Mitt. I respect Mitt now more then ever.

I would never vote for McCain.

Uh, McCain isn't the only Vietnam era vet running. Ron Paul was drafted and served as a flight surgeon in the Air Force. He has said he would issue vouchers to veterans so they could choose their own health care providers, and not be locked into the beaucratic nightmare of the government program.

Congressman Paul got more money from military (active and veterans) than all the other Republican candidates combined in the last two FEC reporting cycles.

I agree with the poster above me who said that McCain just came off as angry and bitter.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast